Bigdog ♿️

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rab, Jun 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rab is also ps and has nore plunder than me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ur point isnt valid

2. I think this is all about rab needing attention, he isnt getting much lately, je quit a while back and expected people amd devs to beg him to sray, this didnt happen so he is now using my kaw fampus platform to get some, i think of we hit 50 supporters he will be happy, give it ur best shot guys, lets make this little dudes year! I love you rab x

3. Think it’s about time you leave and stop harassing me. You are honestly so obsessed I feel sorry

4. Support.
    And i hope devs realise that Bigdog making fun of self harm (since its clear he is just telling whatever to play the victim) isn't ok to do. No respect for this boy.

5. And from the devs..... silence, lol. Probably busy deciding what color the next event's chests will be.

6. The fact you go from victim to this is extremely disrespectful to anyone having mental health issues

7. R u offended ?

8. U Suck

9. Very original

10. Okey-doke. I'm closing this thread. Public accusations, particularly accusing people of violating ToU, are not permitted in public channels. Will be forwarding thread for review as well.

TheBlackSwordsman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.