Into the Mirror Where Light Meets Shadow

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Into the Mirror Where Light Meets Shadow

Since your triumph over the radiant assault of the Aetherlux, you have heard nothing more from the Plane of the Mirrored Ones...until now. Whispered pleas from another plane have begun to reach your realm...and your gods have taken notice.

Bryntalli, Goddess of War and Justice, has chosen you as her champion. Now you must find a way into the distant realm known as Pallumen to aid its people, visit justice upon the Aetherlux...and earn your divine reward!

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, June 24th until Wednesday, July 8th at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Into the Mirror Where Light Meets Shadow will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Prismajewel Box, and Royal Prismajewel Box.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

simba, Kory, Sigyn and 2 others like this.
  2. Will max tier of this event still be 75k?

3. πŸ‘€

4. Pallumen? But pm is already shorthand for private message πŸ€”

5. oh God Thrawn leaking new land info 😱🀣

xSyn_Koi likes this.
  6. Pallumen Lands? Hmmmmmm

7. Why is the Righteous Lion furni piece a left side throne?

AVentura123 likes this.
  8. Sorry Rusl, next time I'll use an alt to hypothesize safely in public 🧐😜

justRuss likes this.
  9. I'm also waiting for this info. I'd like to try the new EB again but with a 75k top tier we wont have the time to run it if we want to be competitive on the event. Devs, please give info when you can so we can start co-ordinating.

10. Totally love ❀️ this event furnishings. It's perfect for me. Describes me.. Good job devs

11. Would like to know this as well plz?

LouTennant likes this.
  12. What’s the top teir? Are you catering to pay to win or loyalist

13. For a mid sized level player like me it's difficult to reach 75k items even after hitting eb for 14 days. Only way to reach 75k items for us it by dropping 3-4 seals of damned in a NK clan or by dropping chimes. Rewards are not worth dropping 4 sod or 4 chimes every event. It's a request to bring back last reward tier to 50k or make the free for all.

15. So if event is 75k at least make the rewards increase add more shards aqua and inferno xtals etc it is inethical to charge more for basically the same items. We are working harder for the exact same drops. No fair. If you care about new players and players sticking around you should not cater it to pay to play accounts only.

16. Or maybe only having 1bcs does not quantify for the highest tier event items. Just my opinion πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Thrawn likes this.
  17. I don’t normally comment, however this change is just too much to stay silent. It is my belief that 75K is only achievable if you regularly participate in pay to play ebs and/or clan hop to just catch MB ends. So, what was the goal in this shift? Break clan loyalties? Force additional spending? I used to spend money here and there on each of my accounts, after PC play was nerfed with legends, I only spend on my main, but how many times do you burn your customer base before you kill your product? If 75K is the new top reward, I doubt I will spend anything more, been a fun 6 or 7 years I guess.

18. I almost have 10bill and it’s kind of hard to get 75k

19. Should a 10bil+ size player qualify? I know I will not make 75k unless I hop around which I never do! So guess Im just out the top tier levels. But you would think a clan that run consistantly at clan ranking in mid 20's should be able to reach top event tier. I guess its the way of trying to promote pay to play! 🀷 Really stinks, imo!

20. Ppl supporting 75k basically dont care