The Claws of the Shasa

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Corvid, Feb 5, 2020.

1. The Claws of the Shasa

"You have managed to break out of Sunseye Fort, but your escape is far from over. The Shasa who imprisoned you are giving chase, and the desert around the prison is both vast and filled with traps...

Luckily, help is on the horizon in the form of an old ally. Seize this opportunity and make your escape while you still have the chance!"

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, February 5th until Wednesday, February 19th at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Claws of the Shasa will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Artemagi Haven Box, and Royal Artemagi Haven Box.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New Ally System

Starting with The Claws of the Shasa, we're introducing a new way to increase your maximum number of Allies. You can acquire the Price of Loyalty from various sources, such as event leaderboards, Marketplace, or trading with other players. More ways to acquire Price of Loyalty will be added in future.

You can spend these in the marketplace to acquire Proofs of Loyalty, each of which increase your maximum number of allies by 1.

If you previously had a maximum number of allies higher than 250, you will be converted to this system automatically.

There's a number of different types of both Price and Proof items, starting with Copper, Bronze, Silver and Gold.

You can have up to 100 of each Copper, Bronze, and Silver Proofs of Loyalty, and up to 50 Gold Proofs of Loyalty, for a total of 600 maximum allies.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Copper, Bronze, Silver, and Gold Price of Loyalty
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Copper, Bronze, Silver, and Gold Proof of Loyalty

2. Nothing for valentines🤔

3. u wot m8?

4. I don’t remember players asking for more ally slots. Guess I missed it.

Owl, -Moon-, Dragonglass and 6 others like this.
  5. I came down to post about how it's so nice to see a Valentine's event that encourages bonding with other players, how is increasing the ally cap not in the spirit of v-day?

6. Thrawn I hope that's a joke

-Moon-, Yuusei, Thrawn and 4 others like this.
  7. I know right?
    Condsidering the iphone and ipad versions already give you this option for 10b gold in the oracle lol

Dragonglass and -Crimson_Nova- like this.
  8. So wait, those of us with 550 slots will now be converted to this token system? Meaning I'll be reduced to 250 and my other slots will be replaced with coins of loyalty? Or my 551st ally will be on the coin system?

9. It definitely seems perplexing. I mean the old system was fine, maybe could have just changed the pricing to increase each consecutive time ally slots were added, no need for all these extra steps.

10. [ATA]Corvid

This is completely utter bull droppings what about thd players that earned the extra resets the hard way with the 4 permanent items given (1-4) resets +50 ally slots so that automatically put you at 450 ally slots free. First you take the reset button away from players just going for the reset badge now your going to take someone’s reset badge away making it pointless? Are you saying these players will be able to hold 1200 ally or just 600 max? As a long time player with two 10 years accounts I would like my answers to this reasoning. After your fourth reset it was just additional +50 ally. So please [ATA]Corvid reach out to me via message let’s discuss this my knowledge of game and your development of the game.

TheTerribleTowel

-Moon- likes this.
  11. First time, but it sounds like if 600 allies are bought by every active character, then there will be people with no allies. So if you get stripped and have no allies to help then basically your not able to play anymore is that what you are saying? So how are new people suppose to play if they can’t get any allies.

12. That button hasn't actually worked in a while, if you ever tried to press it

13. I do believe if you have 550 slots already, you automatically get enough new items to maintain your existing 550 slots? However now you can also get another 50 for a total of 600.

14. Thrawn I already have 600 slots from resets back in the day. Stop treating me like a new player I think you should turn in your Moderation badge. With your 3 years badge have really no clue on what the reset button meant with only lowland availability it was hella fun resetting.

TheTerribleTowel

hightimes and Yuusei like this.
  15. ? Dude I literally didn't even reply to you, lol. I didn't treat you like anything, so I definitely didn't treat you like a new player. Not that it terribly matters, but I've played since early 2010 with a break from around 2014-2016. I pissed off a senior clan admin by insisting on doing four resets for % stats instead of just continually growing to llcbc.

16. Towel knows what he is talking about - support - Veteran KaW Players unite - we earned those ally slots with hard resets - don’t like easy give sways
    ❄️👑🐉⚔️🐺🔥❄️👑🐉⚔️🐺🔥❄️👑🐉⚔️🐺🔥FOXES

17. Support

18. Why war lb doesn't get price of loyalty?

19. The resets were supposed to increase your cap! As in your potential max allies were going to be HIGHER than those that didn't put in the reset work. Now everybody can have the same cap?! What about those who did the resets? Oohh auto-convert us so we don't have to do as many tokens? Come on, you just trashed legacy players and all their time and money!

Yuusei likes this.