Official No Match Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Question about NO MATCH. Maybe I'm missing it, but is there a way to find out why your clan was NO MATCHED? Were we too big, too small, odd clan out....? Also TVP is very difficult with only 11 unless they are all active.

2. TVP isn't hard with 11 people if you don't have 8 SHs.

3. This is getting pretty ridiculous, every clan that matches is a SH/lb only stack, a ps/SH stack or all SH. Fix it already...

4. All you have to do is make one more type of tower......a shaddow tower. That kills the liitle gobblins. Lol

5. Oh and make it to where you can only buy the tower if you have a certain level of att

6. How about a EE free for all where the match up for teams is 100% random. Single participants may join.

7. Hey guys, I wish I had more detailed information I could share with you, but wanted to let you know that we haven't forgotten about the issues in Wars with No Matches and stacking. While the changes we're working on won't be immediately noticeable, once we've completed them, go through testing, and roll them out, you should see higher quality matches.

8. Let me be the first person to call BS! It's put up or shut up time. If you don't fix the damn cavity, then the whole tooth will rot out. At this point you guys are looking at a root canal just to MAYBE save your EE system. It's time to just sell mith, because your company has managed to alienate a SUPER MAJORITY of players that can NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO MANY MITH SPELLS. 6 at a time just don't cut it, when the war system is rotten to the core.

9. I'm afraid I agree. Just look at few responses your official kaw post got. U guys have a credibility problem now, in addition to a matching problem. Show your notes at least, no one is interested in more promises.

10. EE Status today: each clan look for a top 50 and enough sh to be able to have 1 to 3"normal" builds warring... Differently said: be sh or LB.

Average builds have completely lost trust in "fair matches" and in ur capability to ever fix this.

So I'm afraid changes that "won't be noticeable" are just useless and show how bad u understand the problem. People don't trust actual matchup system. Therefore they get LB and sh to try to tweak system in their favour. If you want to solve that, you must first win community's trust again or we'll always see only LB/sh wars. For that you need to convince us that you've done something that will really solve the issue. Reading ur post I clearly say failure.

11. pure mid builts so.these days its either u downsize to.ah or wait till.
    your built like a tank hmmm i will just make an.sh alt

12. On my seventh straight no match, different roster's different builds....still no match

13. Cast me. Duh.

14. Ok her is my two cents, let's level the playing field ,why not make a program where we can bank our builds like we do with bb. Let us build what we have in a build bank. The sh's have taken advantage of the system , let the system work for everyone. Let the bigs and mid builds break down there builds and allow us to build a sh build so we have a chance at eeing. And to sweeten the pot for the devs, come up with a scroll that you would sell to allow us to tare down and rebuild , we can call the scroll "the harvo rebuild scroll".it's a win win situation

15. Support, Great Idea, it needs it's own forum thread though!

16. Harv has better ideas than our valiant developers, so we know were in trouble now. But since u devs aren't gonna do anything soon, how about at least turning of dts/dtw? It's a total flop. At least let us hit the 11 sh u match us against. :/

17. Full support harvo

18. Limit amount of GH's / SH's to 5/11 per team. Single LB

19. Support on banking builds, but I will make it very clear that I am disgusted with how these matches are made, hansels should have their own wars, the comments made a while ago about having "classes" for builds in war is great, but I'm not sure devs are looking at this thread anymore, there has been no change since this thread started in February.

20. Poem for KAW
    Kaw is the place i come to play. My troops grow stronger everyday. So off i go, to join my clan, for an epic battle, in no man's land. And when we're done, we'll venture again, for a haunting escape, until the end.