Official No Match Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Feb 9, 2014.

1. You should make it so noob clans
    That don't get a match up should be able to finish the vanished paladins. Please change the epic battle the vanished paladins so each hit counts the same so we don't need to spend xtals to finish the battle.You could make it like one long item phase were every action does the same amount of damage and so weaker clans can still finish as long as most of the members who can hit hit.
    Please Listen to this I've been given many no matches and would like to see the regular war system also working better so we don't have to get no matches.
    Change it back to the way it was before allow us to get mith from regular wars as long as we are not cheating.
    It is not fair that most of us have to suffer when only a few cheaters made clans of all alts cheated for mith.
    My new clan that I created will not be able to do any wars probably unless it is not a chaos war. please add mith back to regular wars it will make them more popular again and remove the stress from no matches

2. Why our clan is given an hour to do tvp after no match up for war? We thought we should given 2 hours???

3. What is going on? 4 nm in a row in the same clan. They continue to change roaster and keeps happening. Look at my wall. Apparently we are not the only clan with this problem.

4. :geek: here's one of the most possible theory.

The devs are out of bananas booster :geek:

5. OH THANKS. 
    Didn't think of that.

6. Institute a standard plunder during EE wars. No matter your build type or if you have defensive pots. The plunder per successful attack or successful steal is the same across the board during EE wars. This takes away sh advantage and people trying to manipulate the war system.

7. Does anyone know when season 3 finishes. If you do please message me. Thanks

8. Get rid of ee - easier and cheapest solution