TO NEW PLAYERS QUITTING FROM NOT BEING ABLE TO GROW CUZ OF A

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TRUE_END, Oct 10, 2014.

1. I'm 2 days in and don't find game too complicated. of course I use to play Pimd so guess I sort of have a little experience. Just have to learn all the lingo. Honestly though I so far like kaw a lot more then I did pimd. this game is a little more complicated and and doesn't seem to have all the pervs that pimd does. I was also lucky enough to find a great club that took me in and answer any questions that I have.

2. That's awesome Palio:) glad you're liking the game :D

3. I have a formula that will bring a new player up to 3 bill cs and put them in ownership of a 10 bill cs allie in three weeks. If a clan owner knows what they are doing there is no reason at all that a new player can't grow.

4. The only problem with that is you can't reach out to all the new players. You might be able to get a few but more people need to get on board.

5. There are how many active successful players on kaw that had the very same issue when they started?? Every single one of us n we're still here. If a player quits over this tired old argument, they were never intending on staying anyway.

6. I think this post isn't useful for me as noon. Not all noobs has a time to read the forums and not even what is the appropriate topic to choose. It's good for you bro (no offense), you already knew how to play the game(KAW), how about the new players? Please do not expect, all the people who install this game has the idea already. Even you, when you started this game have any idea about this? I think you didn't know also how to grow like what you have right. Better is, if you own a clan this topic is good choice to put in clan page. So that you new players when join your clan particularly noobs, will have an idea to grow... Just a suggestion. Thanks and happy KaWing. 

7. It takes time to teach a new player and a sacrifice of your own building cash. Most don't have either the time or the willingness to do that when there are HTE firing everywhere.
    After the initial build, most newer players want to grow as quickly as possible as do everyone else. They don't care about build mechs that an experienced player can teach. Just growth.
    From my own experience, most leave to a higher paying clans ebs. That is a waste of time, effort and personal growth

8. Idiot. Don't you read other threads. There is practically ZERO allies at 70m price range. Reset and look for yourself

9. Farm the mods until this gets fixed

10. There's no 70mil allies,because peeps growing we all had this same issue only difference is newer comers get to get there hands held, quit the belly aching an save an get it the down, or just quit bette

11. :/ it sent early without my consent so disregard my rant

12. As an old player sitting in op's clan, these are good people that are really trying to help the noobs out! Support
    jack

13. @ty If you read the thread you aren't hiring allies at 70mil you're hiring them at 1 MIL and volleying to 70MIL and then so on till you can volley to 500MIL starting from again, 1 MIL OR LESS!!!

14. @ noob above^ try and find an ally from 1m-70m. I have exhausted every price between those amounts trying to get allies for a reset acc. There just really isn't any.

15. @TY YOU BUY THEM AT 1 MILLION AND UNDER!! Not between 1-70mil. You volley it up to 70mil!! Read

16. If I had to volley allies when I first started playing KAW almost 5 years ago, I would never have made it past that critical "30 day mark", where people become addicted the the social aspect of this game. To me there is nothing more boring than volleying allies. I haven't created an account in a long long time so can only take people's word how difficult it is. Hopefully it isn't as hard as OP makes it out to be or our supply of future friends/enemies/entertainment will dry out.

17. Here's a list of 20 allies under 1mil for you to volley up, when you need more just lemme know.
    1. ShadowFish
    2. Domiix3
    3. Marcusssi
    4. Arrina-San
    5. Figofdeath
    6. Deathying
    7. __dev
    8. Asepnurmus12
    9. Allyass
    10. Kosstet
    11. Manstar
    12. Devils_of_QTR
    13. Rhaine_cute
    14. Metrokol
    15. __chris26__
    16. --paulina
    17. Nerdbird2
    18. Ehababboud
    19. Gerrydesmond5779
    20. ikabot

Now you can take any of these an volley them up to as high as 505 MILLION and they will get bought away right away since as everyone is so kindly pointing out there are no allies under that. And woah look at that, you just made money from a quick little volley and aren't even stuck with the ally after! :eek: woaaahhh

18. Again this is just advice for people that are serious and want ways to grow outside of just unloading troops. Really don't care of people's opinions, and trying to explain it over and over. Take it for what its worth or don't bother commenting. It works, and if you have the time it's easy. Makes growing a little quicker for noobs wanting to grow faster than the norm, whom are stuck with just unloads and item phases. So again take it for what it's worth or just leave your comments at the door. There are no holes in this strategy that people can say it doesn't work. And if it's too tiresome or long for you then ok, you're lazy or "have a life" that's great, leave my thread.

19. No support. We want intelligent new players, not idiots that have to be micromanaged. You're all here because you stumbled your way through the first few days with minor help, not because you were coddled.
    Players who are babied tend to quit after they realize the entirevgame won't be handed to them on a silver platter.

20. /lock please