TO NEW PLAYERS QUITTING FROM NOT BEING ABLE TO GROW CUZ OF A

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TRUE_END, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Is nobody reading and comprehending what I wrote? it's fairly simple....

2. I think this is a good strategy but new players hardly use forums... I didn't use them for the first 6 months I played

3. So if we can wall or pm new players with these facts it would be great

4. An old idea, by Jester, was to make a clan for new players. It was named, "The Academy."

The goal was to help new players grow and learn everything. Then, after they grew to 1m cbs, send them out to search for their own home.

5. Wow i want to expand on that AJ.maybe like a automatic thing when you first start up kaw sends you to a boot camp if u will that way once your cut loise your ready for kaw and it weeds out the ppl who does not want to stay

6. It's not that hard to grow starting out. In a week and a half I was well into my hl

7. No one cares what you wrote. Besides. No one wants to waste time to read a wall of text.

8. It would mostly be player ran.

Posting ads/walling/etc.

Would need people for week shifts - Build experts/osw/ee/mechs/etc

9. But how would they find the clan? And there's so many clans for newbies that are already there for the same exact thing.. Really every admin or leader of clans should just know this information and be able to teach it to their newbies. As stated above, how many noobs actually come to forums. At least not until someone tells them to for help. Sorry this post isn't "pretty" and "laid out correctly" but anyone over the age of 12 should be able to read and comprehend this. No colorful or bold writing needed, and no different or special layout necessary. Get over it, it's not fancy. Big deal.

10. Yes, but, most of the time they only train people to move up to their main clan for LB spots and higher tier EB.

From that clan, KaW can start a new generation of better informed players and may even help retain players.

11. I've got an idea that won't be very popular. Make max plunder from your build your plunder period. No more having to own allies for mp.Yeah I know next to nobody is going to support such a change and it ain't likely to happen but that's my idea. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. I just tell every noob to build stables.

13. The biggest issue is the lack of available allies under 500m There are just very few if any

14. I remember when I was scared that my 30m ally wouldn't sell cause it was to much 

15. In 2010 I reset because couldn't save up to 20mill

16. hum great wall of kaw ?

17. Yeah your idea isn't very good. Try again.

18. You guys are going to tell me you didn't have a clue after your first day? It's common sense to look in forums or ask a clan. That's what I did, that's what you did, so that's what noobs will do

19. Jesters right. This would be extremely confusing to a new player. And trying to explain this to them would only confuse them. If you elaborated this a little more then broke it down and simplified it. Then put colorful letters and this thing called effort into the thread people might take it a little more serious.

Or you could make a clan and try to implement this idea yourself instead of just posting it to forums and go back to hitting eB's like nothing ever happened. I'm sure you and the other "save the noobs " campaigners can band toether and start to carry out these ideas.

For now no support. I'll go support the other 2 threads Where people put time into.