TO NEW PLAYERS QUITTING FROM NOT BEING ABLE TO GROW CUZ OF A

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TRUE_END, Oct 10, 2014.

1. I agree to many noobs quit, maybe experienced players should take a few days and take a noob u set their wing. Bigger players usually ignore the little guy and who can blame them for quitting. It's hard enough to find a clan at 900 cs and godawful boring to repeat warbeast a billion times. ADOPT A NEWBIE DAY!!

2. I don't think ppl join Kaw to volley. No fun in that. And when running a startersclan volleying till 10b is not an option... takes way too long.
    And since I have to earn it on startersebs..combined with the amount of ppl going inactive..I would be broke in no time...
    In real life too cause my boss wouldn't like me spending all that time volleying.

3. Seriously is nobody reading the whole thing and comprehending this..??? And again this isn't a guide for noobs it's an informative note to people posting about new players quitting because of the ally market. The ally market is what will help them grow and the fact that it's at over 500 mil right now will help them. This game doesn't need more help for noobs or more clans for noobs or any special thing like that, we just need more informed veterans that can pass on little tricks like this. So if you have negative remarks about this thread then please leave. This is not a guide, otherwise I would've posted it under "GUIDES". If you want to make a thread with this idea with a nice guide go right ahead if you have the time for that crap. If you're gonna talk about volleying noobs and not being able to volley to 10bil so many times, or talk about the ally market being too high at 500mil and that they can't get allies, please, GO REREAD AND COMPREHEND!! This is NOT a guide. It's an informative note on strategy behind the game for incompetent veterans to pass to noobs. Hopefully you all get the point!

4. Are you doing anything to help or are you just stating a random idea you had then go back to not helping. Do you follow new people and help them to grow.? Do you take the time to teach them about different builds?? Explain Max plunder to them?. Show them how to volley. Show them how to look for a good Allie?. Teach them the different eB's and items phases?? It's a lot of work.

5. Yes, yes I do actually. Would you like me to get some of these people I've trained to come post? Lol and see how great they're doing?:)

6. Anyone who says people should volley allies when they are new I just slow clap...

It's the most boring and tedious task going, not to mention you are basically telling them to keep putting gold into allies. Until they get stuck with a crappy ally for days.

Anyways what people should be doing is letting players grow on their free will directing them what to build and what to aim for. Offering clan spots with constant lower level ebs. Ally volleys is something to do when you want that bit extra gold or when you start to get a understanding of ally trading.

7. Also it's not a random idea, it's smart playing and a tactic used by many people, even bigger players. :p but thanks for showing what you know lol

8. I DONT NEED NO NOOB TO TAKE ME UNDER THEIR ROTTEN AND **** ED UP WINGS

PLEASE.

9. If you do this correctly you will NEVER get stuck with an ally. You keep it below the market when you volley and it gets bought within 5 mins at the most. And it's not saying just do this, it's a tip for serious players wanting to grow faster. An again showing that the ally market is not ruining noobs growth.

10. Yes please have for army of people you've came to train come post on this forum. Actually you've helped out soo much I'm surprised your not mod.

11. True end I'm having a little trouble figuring out my mp. Would you happen to know the formula for figuring it out?

12. How many times did you reply with saying reread ?
    And still you didn't get that it might be you who is off?

But your intention is good and appreciated!

13. And I wonder how many newbies know when to stop volleying with their gold till it happens, that knowledge only comes with experience on the activity.

But as I say it's tedious and boring as **** no newbie wants to do that for hours, they want to get stuck into wars and ebs.

14. Max plunder

In lowlands 5500x Cs
    In highlands value of next land... till 100b max. From that point onwards, depending on build and how you play Kaw, if bra is important or not. (bonus from allies)

15. it seems he posted when to stop volleying in the post o.o also true has been a great teacher and mentor and only reason ive been able to get to my size in my time on this game thanks again true

16. Support. This was the entire point I was trying to convey on the other major thread on the topic.

It is super easy to grow nowadays. Experienced players just need to reach out to new players and offer guidance / get them trained up.

17. total support and thanks to true who has helped me since ive started with extensive knowledge on builds and which builds work best for what, and also great osw teaching and how to make your opponent run away with their tail between their legs lol so rock on true thanks for the wisdom youve shared with me and countless others whom i know.

18. p.S. id watch out on upsetting the guy o.o ive seen what he can do with his armies lmao!!

19. and @wolfie i think he mentioned when to stop vollies in his post so you dont get stuck with them lol but great paying attention. and to his point about this being a tip for serious players. who would do the tedious work in order to pass the norm which is limited to just unloading every hour. but yes you seem sooo wise!