Battle Cry - New Clan Plunder Buff

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Today we're releasing a new feature to Kingdoms at War known as...

BATTLE CRY

Battle Cry is a clan-wide buff that increases plunder received from any EB, and stacks with other existing in-game plunder bonuses.

This +25% Plunder Bonus affects all players in the clan while active and covers ALL EB's during that time.

Battle Cry can be cast both from the Clan Page, as well as the current Epic Battle page. Just look for the bright red Battle Cry banner.

Tapping on BUY opens a screen to select the duration of Battle Cry you wish to purchase. This time is added to any previous time, meaning you can extend a currently active Battle Cry as well.

When Battle Cry is active a countdown timer will appear in the Battle Cry window, showing it's remaining duration.

Note: You will need to be on the most up-to-date version of the game for this feature to appear, however it's benefits are received regardless of your app version. (You will also need to restart your game for the Battle Cry cast banner to appear for the first time).

2. Another money grab, at least it helps the entire clan instead of just 1 person. But seriously stop with the money grabs

3. I fully support this, as it helps all. Not just one.

4. So, something that costs as much as a seal but is 25% as effective as a crux chest? Not even worth the money

5. add this remove hte, dont have both, k?

6. Thanks devs, i definitely will not use this!

7. This affects an entire clan, lasts for all EB's during the 1 hour period instead of just one, and stacks with other plunder bonuses.

8. How about updating the rewards for the new wars devs?

9. There's too much gold in game already :/

10. Quick get your questions in guys they dissapear after page 3

11. Spragga. Seriously? :| that's old devs, I'm disappointed lol

12. Please tell me this isnt for blackfriday deals if it is this sucks ....but if its not give us a hint what will be on sale

13. I'll ask the same question I asked moose, did you ask him to suddenly get active in the first time in God knows how long just to try and say stuff to stop people complaining? Cause we all know he isn't active enough for mod anymore.

Also when am I getting my Villainous knight achievement?

14. We've got some stuff coming your way. You'll have to hang tight a bit longer to find out though :)

15. Tell us Wednesday or Thursday

16. Could you not make it so you could use gold or mithril to buy it instead of money honestly devs or make a token system so the clan earns it, instead of the clans with big spenders in them being the only clans to get this

17. LL wars rewards are terrible please sort them out thank you or you will have another dead system.

18. Yay carnt wait my money is waiting 