Battle Cry - New Clan Plunder Buff

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Cool more monies for my gold collection

2. You are basically paying for a 1 hr bloodrains....just do the bloodrains eb it lasts longer ...screw this spell

3. Plus this clan doesn't move clan to clan, on your profile. So you can't clan hop.

If your eb ends fast you lose 15 minutes of spell in downtime. RIP OFF.

4. This is awesome! The event didn't even end yet and they're already pumping us for more money. New precedent has been set. And you all laughed at me when I told you this game has turned into nothing more than a milking station. Ha! I love this so much!

5. It would be better served in the spell screen, not in our faces, on our clans and EBs. Feels like a cheap desperate money grabbing attempt.

6. Hell yeah!

Why should I have to play harder when I can just pay smarter!

Thanks devs!

Oh, could we just get rid of DTS and DTW too? I want to be able to slap the peasants who play for free cheaply.

7. 59 nobs for 1 hr 25% for all clan , WOW your too kind .....not ...

8. Support. Redstar should be able to hit anyone he wants.

9. So many negative replies and the devs just don't care 

10. The only way this is useful is if you pile a few friends/alts into a clan to take an hour running a hte. Each hte run in a popular clan you hit for 5 mins and wait for 15 mins for the next to start. Can fit max of 3 hte in... 45 mins of this spell spent twiddling your thumbs... Absolute waste of nobs ?

11. Perhaps it's meant for the new eb coming out and not lightning fast HTE or ZTA? Or middle clans that take more than an hour to do things like TSG or Haunting? Not sure on the math and if it is similar gold gain compared to sealing for the clan.

Just a thought.

13. Of course not. This isnt for the average kaw player or clan. Hell its not even for hte clans. This spell is targeted at LB that are fighting to keep spots on LB or move up. They really dont care what any of u say

14. Not sure how this helps LB clans. :lol:

Clans that do quick HTE's are screwed over by this as the EB countdown timer is considered as part of the spell!

15. You'd have to be an idiot to cast this spell for those garbage ebs.

Btw restart app now for a free xtal to celebrate the launch of this new feature. Lolol

16. Tbh, I like the idea only if someone else does it for the clan..

17. Knight u dont get what i said. Not lb clans noob. Lb players use common sense.

18. For 48 hours they expect around 370-420$ spent on nobs, per clan. Definitely a money grab.

19. Two years waiting for clan enhancements , blacksmith, etc and this is what you do. Glad I stopped spending on this game too bad soon many loses throw money at the apes

20. Fin, most "LB" players sit in "LB" clans. Use some common sense. :roll:

Not sure who came up with this idea at ATA probably one of their new interns. :lol: