Battle Cry - New Clan Plunder Buff

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2015.

1. U must think the payers r real stupid. Typical low ball devs. Don't c anyone casting the spell and don't c it staying here long. Another money grab fail. 25% is a joke. Y don't u spend ur time more wisely and fix normal wars. No point in growing let alone a plunder spell rip off. if u can only match ll wars

2. One request. Since new battle cry why not make a spot for clan spell thing on clan page?

3. Anyone who buys this is paying for 15 min wait timer on each EB

4. Obviously you aren't watching WC...

5. No support
    Work on Indi/LL wars
    That would be much better

6. Bring out zta for black friday event :)

7. It's new, people always buy new crap. Same thing happened with that new pay eb. Then those running it went down drastically after a few hours. Watch wc you won't see much of it few hours from now.

8. they gave us a free xstal LOL 

9. Devs pls no pls no this is such a bad idea no no no

10. Woopdy doo, a whole 25% which genius came up with that scam?

11. Not seeing to many people liking this idea ( Dèvs , get a clue )

12. ATA The greedy company who never makes things fun for their customers only their pockets
    Now I remember why I did quit Kaw
    Sadly I came back to get reminded

Thank you ATA for ruin my day

13. Remove the wait time in eb. Wastes money waiting for 15mins while battle cry on

14. Oh devs... Can I suggest that the option isn't available to buy on the eb page, it'll just mock those of us who can't/won't spend...

15. Agreed, this is like the old crystal pop up message that used to jump in every time we did an unload.

They need a option in the settings to disable looking at it, like the old one.

16. Geez how generous another thing that will allow big spenders too win. This is why I don't buy anything anymore on this game the money grabbing is just ludicrous. 25% is not much considering I have a stock pile of Crux chest.

Why not have a package that gives us the gold like 100b for 59 nobs? I mean you could change the game and OSW's completely by that. Adding a tiny 25% bonus isn't going to help anyone when I can seal, xtal, and crux making over 300b easily.

TL;DR
    Adding something better than a tiny reward we buy.

17. God forbid you just war and get the 25% EE bonus for days 

18. Good idea, wasted battle cry time waiting 15 mins for eb to start, and does most purchases (29 for horn) need to be 59nobs?? Battle cry should be 30 for an hour imo

19. Maybe atleast adjusting it to disappear while hitting the epic battle, so you don't accidently click on it after clicking on the "X" button? :)

20. Seal, crux and hte train and make 12t in 2 hrs...