Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you get compensated for how often you try to deflect from issues throughout this prodigious thread?

2. Not at all i ask for war news if any to be had.
    U go off on tangents n derail this thread.

3. An Akura you have nothing. Talking with a tiny account. Takes real stones that does .

4. How's Harb doing. Haven't heard from him lately. He okay? He taken anyone down yet or we still waiting..?

5. Like a fart in a wind storm?

6. We're over here arguing and trashing each other while Ahyla's account is happily hitting ebs and collecting strip funds but that's none of my business.. Lol

7. You concern yourself with sells an Harbs welfare smurfy. They need the help. 

8. That is peculiar. As often as you try to deflect when anything is said that would shine a deleterious light on Apocalypse, it appeared to be a safe conclusion that you were receiving compensation in some sort of fashion. In my opinion, if an outsider's only desire was to receive an update on the progress of the war, they wouldn't have such a biased tone in their posts in addition to the persistent deflecting.

9. And many many more dafties hurt by Apoc

10. Lil girl don't be a hypocrite dear. Calling others out when you're screaming from the sidelines

11. See what happens when you point out facts? And point out Ahyla's account (RIP) idiots like kuks changes the subject to sells and harb.. Again.... That's none of my business.. Lol

12. If you hadn't notice, I have only recently started to voice my opinion. With the current events, I felt compelled to speak finally. However, with him on the other hands, you can find his posts littered throughout this thread and never simply wanting a "war update" and always trying to distract.

My "screaming" as you call it has nothing to do with trying to hide or deflect issues. I personally would prefer if we didn't brush a breach of the Terms of Use under the rug. How do you feel about breaches of contracts?

13. I call it as i see it. Ur off topic once again

14. I have only been explaining why I am speaking about the current topic of the day. If you'd like, we can go back to discussing the account that's being played from beyond the grave per the memorial thread and Cloud's description of her death. Also, let's not forget this discussion is on topic since that account is active and in a clan that's involved in this war and therefore could provide strip funds.

15. Mods are biased? I'm shocked. NOT.

16. Fact is you're a moron smurf. Not changing the subject just don't see the need to go over an over something that your tiny minds fail to understand. go save zaft from sinking...wait... Too late.

17. Lil girl still a hypocrite lol. Beautiful day outside so im off  you carry trying to sound like a 2 cent lawyer

18. Please do run along if that's the best argument you can fabricate. It is apparent that you struggle to understand the way I construct sentences. I'll try to dumb it down for you. Do you understand the following:

Your comment about me sounding like a 2 cent lawyer really hurt me in the feels. I can't possibly carry on with my life.

Thank you for the laugh.

19. I'm not sure what part of email support if you have an issue is not getting into that skull of yours.
    I will say this tho. You do look damn nasty picking this over and over. Like a dog chasing it's tail.

20. Indeed. This is what was thinking. The proper action items was clearly stated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.