Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Man it's getting hard to justify posting to u idiots lol

But

Not impossible

Fury was rejected by a vote by apoc to Join apoc. They were butthurt when Kotfe dropped all allies. It wasn't personal to fury. We dropped all allies cuz quite frankly apoc had gotten so strong that we needed to scale back allies or we would run the risk of not being able to war anyone.

Some lame dude ( Phil ) who wrote some rude stuff on a thread about the passing of a real
    Human being. ( something low for even me. And I'm notoriously rude on kaw ) this guy sits here on a thread. Glued to it. Posting almost every page from a crappy account , throwing out insults against people who are playing the same game. Lol if it truly is Larry from fury just goes to show one of the reasons dropping fury and rejecting their application to apoc was a good move. I don't call myself a lord. The clan structure is ancient in kaw times. And it's just how we roll. We are ancient bad asses in this tap tap game. Our ability over the years to force others to hide behind statless alts and small accounts is legendary. In fact, it was invented strictly for us in the beginning. People feared our ca so bad that they wouldn't dare post things to cross us with main accounts ( like Phil ) and we like it. We complain about it. But the joke is always on the person scared of us in kaw. Always.

Yes I'm aware it's a just a game. A war game. Are you aware you are getting your butts kicked at the game?

What's worse. Playing a tap tap game that has its own community and culture and media and economy and being good at it? Or playing the same game and being bad at it? It's just a tap tap game people. Figure it out! We did :)

NIGHTMARE MACHINE
    KOTFE LORD
    APOCALYPSE

2. Unfortunately, Nighmare, I'm not a statless alt.

So this nonsense of being scared is just that.

Happy Kaw'ing!

3. what the puppet master said ^^

4. Who was talking to you?

5. Elegantly is however another great reason to back up the rejection of fury and the dropping of them as allies. Just the clan has gone to garbage. Sorry to my friends there. Just embarrassing you all now.

6. The only embarrassment is the fact you must post this because Kaw laughs at you.

You see, every time you try to pin what I am or who I am, I march to that third party app and prove you wrong ;)

7. Yea I don't even know what to say to you lol

8. When are you buying me a beer? Let's start there!!

9. Thank you Edward Bernays!! ;)

10. I would buy anyone, either side, in this OSW a beer but I have a feeling some of you have already had too much

Trying to argue logic with zaft and their furry friends...

11. Mare so old school he dancing to Styx.. 

Domo Arigato Mister Roboto 

12. Im suprised people r even hitting u tbh. U have mp on allies no pots and the only thing u contribute to this osw for your side is embarrassment. Honestly i like many from zaft and i know u guys still have good people there who actually contribute yo this war.
    And dirtylarry ur just upset u and your alliance r getting beat worse then the red headed step child. I dont blame u tho bro, u arnt the first this has happened to and wont be the last. Well maybe not a complete stomping like this will ever happen again but u know what i mean lol

13. After these long days of osw, many things have come to my attention..But in all things I have to admit, nothing but a lot of we we we in these forums...When will we ever see a I ? Well I should not of asked that, because in all of this bravado nothing has impressed me at all...A strip is nothing. As we all have wread, its a tap tap game..But when will one of these so called beasts of kaw stand on there own two feet and wreck shop? " well we all know that won't happen"

14. Hypocrite much?

15. Your record at Black Hand was so good Brenna - we all shake in fear at you

16. So scared.....

17. I'm not sure if you read the synopsis of the game, but it's 9+ - no one should be 'scared' ;)

But your attempt at 'dirty laundry' is cute - tells me I'm on the right path!

18. [​IMG]

19. I would agree with you yet somehow I managed to earth the privilege of being put on kotfe awakenings clan page.

Must be a threat in some way!!

You do the math ;)

20. So you have form for being inactive in osw's?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.