Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Classless zaft as always can't let it go can only assume it's zaft since its idiotic ramblings. Why do you care how someone acts or prioritises. Like imf said devs sorted it looks like zaft still clutching on straws. Ship still sinking 

2. In your hypothetical situation, a violation DOES occur. Please review the following:

OWNERSHIP

"..... A Thinking Ape does not recognize the transfer of Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift, or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void and may result in the forfeiture of your Account."

It was her account and hers alone. With her unfortunate passing (RIP), the account should no longer be active per KAW's TOU.

3. Akura, doesnt really matter what you or anyone else believe. You're an outsider slinging mud, grasping for straws, nothing more.

4. Sorry littlemiss, no transfer took place. Hence, your argument is invalid

5. Imf and his game of whispers. Guess u think because you have said it must be so Lol read my banner. It seems if you spend enough in a game U get to call the shots.Nothing fair in your world, just the things that money can buy. Must sting to see the truth thrown at u.

6. Why is this discussion even taking place here. Dammit people. This is not alright.

7. How was there no transfer? Her device was either transferred by gift prior to her death or TRANSFERRED through her estate. Given the account was played the very next day after her passing, I highly doubt it was transferred through the legal process. What would be more likely would be through a GIFT, which is also against the TOU.

8. Oh man... seriously? Someone passed away n a life is gone, lets just give some respect. This is a game.

9. I don't know who's life is gone. For me Ahyla is just a KaW account. An active KaW account. Pretty alive account I'd say.

10. Fury, nothing from you could ever sting. You're basically trying to put me down because i've been successful in life and have the discretionary funds to play a game as i wish. Do you ever think about what comes out of your mouth?? As a business man i would never hire you or want you on my team.

11. Hire me!

12. Lilmiss, do you have some kind neurological disorder? Your intentions are painfully transparent. If you can read, please scroll up until the light bulb goes off. The matter has already been investigated and found that Tou was not broken. Thank you for your concern. The fact that i have respectfully asked to mourn our friend in peace, only to have people like you continually sling mud is appalling to say the least.

13. Since you claim to be a wealthy businessman, I hope you have the funds to pay for an attorney or two and all of your "discretionary" funds do not only filter into this game. You clearly are incapable of reading the language of a contract. For their not to be a breach of their Terms of Use, Ahyla herself would have to be playing KAW from Heaven. However, from what I have gathered from other player's stories and from what I have witnessed with my own eyes, it does appear as though there are multiple occurrences throughout this game when the cheek is turned the other way if a player spends an exorbitant amount of money.

14. Go to bed...read up on hearsay.
    U have proof e-mail ATA.
    None then stow it.

15. Nah...in this matter its not an easy job for ATA. Can you imagine the amount of butthurt if they'd something? "Oh no! You banned a dead girl account! You cruel you!".

That being said I hope Zaft are not idiots and to keep the ceasefire on that account. They should give hell to it. Cheers.

16. Once again it's all about u Imf. If you feel u need wealth to be successful well good for uI tend to get a kick out of a fair fight instead of winning at any cost. I think you have missed something along the way. This will be my last post here your clearly wasting my gift of life.

17. LilMiss, I do have an excellent lawyer thank you for asking :)

18. Well, I'll admit. Sounds a bloody lot nicer being successful in both life and on this tap tap game no ?

19. In other words, it is acceptable for Apocalypse to post a memorial on the forums and for the community to post their respects on her wall. However, since the developers do not have a death certificate, they should assume her death was a sham by Apocalypse and there was not transfer or gift of her account. With that being said, should I assume you're supporting the transfer/gift of an account if the only evidence of the transfer the player's account still active after the memorial is posted?

20. I sense fury being a tad envious of imf what do you think Az

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.