OS - Your Time Will Come

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllR0CKETIllMANllI, Oct 17, 2012.

1. If it's off topic, it's usually of little interest.

Your post on Zombie's wall is however very obvious and on-topic. ;)

2. Ok Apple..you are awesome! You can do whatever you want in life! 

3. No need to follow the majority, just be honest at least to ur self. But again, it was just my opinion
    I bet it is 'fun' to be at what u call a war by logging in rarely, burn few pots, and have ur turtle banks max nobs everyday so ur clan can climb up the rankings. Poor rocket and Rayan have to keep the image up for the clan full of non growing accounts lol Than y call it a war? U cant support that, u cant bring out Worthy competition by burning few pots a day and stripping 1-3 players a month. They get it back sooner than u strip the next guy lol U can only try to be annoying lol but seems like opposition is actually having fun

Kaw is changing, players are growing, gaining more power with new items..soon ull be in a huge disadvantage and no more fun wars for u:( I really love how sufficiently I can farm players that's bigger than me. Cos I got some good eq. And to my surprise, summer war tourney where i got this eq from was actually really fun:) u guys are missing ooutIdk how Nikcz can stand it to be able to hit only top 5 (not sure) in ur clan? Cos the rest are too small? I bet they all will say they warred him

4. Hi, my 1st time on forum & i do not speak good/write profound ENGLAND. Do bear with me pls.

A) I am very curious abt you : Troublemaker, is yr old name sinister ? Formally fm AWP ?
    read somewhere you are last few posts (lazy to check ) . Admit like a man if you are, my bad if u choose to deny it, then dress up yr props and go hook up with some guys. So long your looks are "acceptable" & FREE.

A1) Who are u to speak for OS in almost every threads ? Bcoz of your name ? get lost or at least zip your mouth. Sorry, u might be too used to be a forum warrior ? Lmao. Afterall, its between AAh, OS and us. Unless OS is too weak to speak for themselves.

A2) Troublemaker or MAYBE Mr Sinister, I thought in other threads , you have too much sdp to get burnt ? Now , your too broke to be fully potted ? Just admit it, don't give excuses like no point since lots of inc fails ..blah blah. We will just laugh it off. No one will remember your bragging after few days. Oops, maybe I've misunderstand your meaning. Refer to top abt my English.

B) newspaperwatever, thanks for yr support, much appreciated. But pls stop posting anymore. We don't know what are your intentions tho its supportive. We don't need that from you to war.

C) OS, one of my mate (hes a eb noob) was warring wraparound and when wrap is starting to lose in hits,assa, steals, he(Wraparound) post fake hits on his wall & OS Immd got 7-9 guys, (including few top leaders ) on my mate just to pin ONE EB NOOB HANSEL ? Great teamwork huh ? ROFL. I should have SS to support this statment, too bad my EB noob mate forgotten abt it )
    Enuff, Hope to see more OS INC news coz its getting boring.

Yes, I admit I was hit badly when sleeping last nite. hardly can be active for past two days in fact.

Happy Kawing

5. In on epic troll thread

6. Hi there YenTinh
    1. Yes this account's used to be Sinnister's account. I'm sorry I'm not a man lol but I have no problem admitting I bought it a while ago so all of ur research efforts just became useless

2. I only speak for myself. My words should not be taken as Os or on behalf of Os. I'm a single player who got involved by receiving few incoming hits from ur clannies. I'm still not 100% sure: is it because I own Tdubbs or Blazy? But I do hit back. As well as I talk back. 'Back' is the key word. I see y'all no longer happy with me being involved. Oh well, wasn't my choice.

3. Next time dun be lazy and check before posting. I checked u: 3adp and 1sdp*cough* I'm at 9sdp and 13adp. The pots that Zombie referred to as missing were the new sdp. I bought a few to test. Still needs testing but so far I'm pretty convinced I won't even need them with my build. At least not while farming ur clan. Ur clan fails miserably be it 9sdp or 11 so y would I put up this unnecessary extra defense against failures? Lol If I decide to stock up, trust me, u won't burn them unless I'm hoping for a strip or something

Overall I'm happy u made ur rare forum appearance and dedicated 3/4 of ur post to meill return the attention, in ur news

7. Yue attk 3/4fb no fails p, now down to 1adp:(
    Who are u to talk about missing extra 2 pots?

8. Ok you talk about someone being retired and still posting on forums and making fun of Him for it? What about one of your members? I've been hitting os-dubaivampire for about a week and a half.. With no return incoming.. And I've seen him on forums.. Once again don't e a hypocrite 

9. Paddyfatsocks, it actually says NOT to bash him. Try reading..

10. Where? I believe it was postal commenting on about how apple spends hours on the forums.. An then it was either trouble maker or JB (can't remember which) commented on his retirement.. Nice try though 

11. @ yeutinh - I've got a question, of course I don't expect an answer cos they always get avoided but here goes. Are you taught to deny incoming or have you banged your head recently ?
    You said you hope to get more inc cos its getting boring? Dude you've had your ass handed to you for days - that reverse psychology nonsense doesn't work any more 

12. Forum Thread: Yafi is Building, Page 11......

Alposauce says prove it that he said he is retired (because the thread was deleted)? You forgot to erase your own wall, Applebutter. 14 days ago on your wall.

13. All I'm saying is don't say something about one of my clan mates when one of yours does the exact same 

14. If I'm reading all this correctly, our member didn't say he was retiring.....

More Yafi lies I guess ^_^ 

15. Who retired? I asked if he was if not I guess he just lets me run full bars on him for fun  and I was saying you "complain" that Appleseed ls is still active on forums when he says he's retired 

16. Paddyfatsocks....for the love of God man...read something or dont post....PLEASE!!!! You two are giving me a migraine and our translator is gonna quit.

(no disrespect intended to The Big Guy)

17. -looks down-

......what about them? 