OS - Your Time Will Come

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllR0CKETIllMANllI, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Yafi alt claims I didn't fight Zaft 1vsClan for two weeks and Stated i asked for cf.
    I offered my reset if Yafi can prove this to be truth. If I prove otherwise, Yafi/judg disband

2. Honestly we should be getting along great with each other !
    [​IMG]

Positives :
    1.) A OSF does not pay this good!
    2.) Opens when ever you look !
    3.) Few inc if gold banked !
    4.) Strips that allow build growth !
    5.) My awesome post!

I know we are all making good money !

Negatives :
    1.) Specific targets go DTW when you really want to hit them .. Lol
    2.) Horrible trash talking in forums with no truth or back up!
    3.) Obvious language barrier !
    4.) gold left out goes bye bye

It's like , pick a target Plunder War with forum trash talk no one can keep up with and/or understand.
    [​IMG]

Therefore I have an idea !

SHUT UP AND WAR !
    [​IMG]

3. Ok just went through the posts.

Kaw_Today_Newspaper isn't any YAFI member that I know of.
    I seriously see no logic why you would take his words, posts and conclusion, and call out a bet to us.

You are an ex-bh member, and as judgment member, we have fought together before. We know that Black Hand does not ask for CF at all.

I know u had an issue with ZAFT for a while because of the ASW, but I don't know what happened in the end.

4. @appleseeds: Yea, some Os leave or retire, its called having a life OUTSIDE of KaW. Ever tried???

5. From the way you guys treat your members, it seriously appear your forum postings are attempts to cover the state in your clan.

Someone just logged in and said this in cc: "No inc today what's going on?"
    Little inc from Osiris Soldiers, yet continuously forfeiting EBs. Seriously???

6. It's a poor attempt. Our pm conversations tell us stories otherwise... they did not retire; they simply cannot take the way Osiris Soldiers are treating them.

Guess who has a life when I do not even aim to grow my kingdom, nor do I have any allies or pots to bother? ;)

7. Thanks for the clarification Apple. I assume this should shut newspaper up for good now lol
    Not only the clan he tried to defend so hard is now refusing any relations to him but also had confirmed some of my words.

What happened with Zaft is we had to cf. Laoda got Ithaca account and became dts for me, I became dtw for him. Since he was my primary target and He initiated this fight, we had to cf due to no way of continuing it. He took me off Zaft Destiny ca. Of course they kicked my butt good - its 1vsZaft clan after all but I upgraded off their strips, I didn't lose anything and enjoyed this fight all along. I wish I could accept Dom's invite and visit them but I dun wanna farm Yafi from Zaft.

We had fought together before. I liked it better than what we have now. But I guess ur clan's pride is above all that actually matters:(

8. But you spend hours on forums....
    Applesauce, we know all about the member who was little brother of a ex-Yafian (who claims he is Yafi but ain't hitting and ain't in Yafi). Post your screen shots Mr. Mouth. He was told if he didn't get back to the war and out of EB clans, he would get farmed. Why? Because he smelled like he had a yafiskin coat on. So...we needed to know.
    You CF on runners because you got no choice. We have had one quit who is linked to Yafi. You have had 4 so far. Oh yes...you call yours "retired". But still post in forums and doing EBs. Big difference.....

Didn't Yafi post in forums they would farm runners? If you not gonna farm him, thanks for letting us know. I will do it. You just got him farmed with your big mouth! You don't care about him, you care about spouting lies and Yafi propaganda.

-YAFI MYTHBUSTERS 2012-

9. Babe!!! why u talk so much!!! talk talk non stop every page lolol btw how was last night babe? why your sdp drop from 11 sdp to 9 sdp now? :lol: :lol: :lol: Pls pot up again let me play pls :) we love to test your spies def. PLS babe..top up sdp ok? :) Btw whole day i got no inc till just now have some inc lol anyway i know my ATM not good enough for u to use :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love u more if u top up your sdp babe!!! See ya in your news. u're playing death pretty good babe..check my wall and the time i posted :)

10. U mean os-camiel? Ya we all know he was brother to king julian.. And we all know his brother had retired.. So wads the big deal? LMAO!! U guys telling us sumthing we already know? Very dumb indeed! LOL

Oh postal, i bn waiting for incs.. But sadly, u guys complaining no inc too.. Its jus like u spitting towards the air n the spit came down back to u.. Pls use susbtantial evidence to propaganda coz really, its not wrking lmao..

So accusing yafi making alts on forum, but apparently, its OS who makes alt and proud of their propaganda with pics.. It really makes u guys look super dumb!!

No wonder ur leaders cnt be bothered with all these new noobs.. Super dumb!!

Hahahahahahahah

11. babeh..plz talk about sdp after u buy at least 3 ok?
    Yes i bought a few of new pots to test, u burned em. Test completed. Result: I dun need new sdp to defend any of ur spy attempts cos u fail with or without them..so y in the world would I buy more atm?

I play when I want. How I want. With whoever I want. - for the third time..what is not clear for u? Do I need to ask for translation service guy to assist?

12. Thanks for the info. That was interesting indeed.

And our clan does not need any pride. Fun is all that really matters.

13. Apple, not gonna lie but your seriously mis informed. I joined soldiers and I've never been put under any pressure. I know of one guy who we hit for running but that was for cowardice, common practise in any warring clan. If he'd come and said 'hey guys I can't do this any more' then I'm certain he'd have been fine too.
    Maybe some guys say different pm, who knows, I mean maybe even some Yafi are fed up but won't say it out loud, imagine having a ss of that ...............
    Lets not get bogged down with nonsense claims of who treats who the best - we'd be here all night.
    Lets just fight 

14. Liar again. Why must you lie again and again.

1) We don't CF on members because we have no choice. That's your opinion. Incidentally, the complains were on you and how you rat to your clan owner on actions of other Osiris members.

2) An ex-judgment member, linked to us, is still in your clan. Not kicked? We aren't farming him or his main either.

3) I don't do EBs. Only in one occasion in the past month did I step in to help with half a bar.
    So where does your claim of me doing EBs come from?

4) So why is it that "retired" means I can't post in forums? I don't know about you, but retirement means I do not actively kaw to grow at all. I still like chatting with my friends in clan.

5) Got him farmed? Sorry, we have SS from many of your members who left. Your final paragraph just proved how badly you guys treat your clan members. We don't threaten any of our own clan mates at all if they want to leave for whatever reason.

6) Threatening to farm members who said the truth is a poor attempt at your propaganda and brainwashing of unwilling members in your clan.

7) It is hardly propaganda on my side. I stated facts. Obviously you are guilty as pointed out, else I can hardly see it as any propaganda. Seriously, we don't see such things happening at Osiris main clan, only yours.

15. Bro, you have my respect.

I will take your word for it, and take back my words on any Osiris Soldiers ill-treatment.
    No more claims on it.

16. So u hit me for fun? I didn't say anything nor I hit y'all first. My only fault is that I own Blazy and Tdubbs? Lmao dun get me wrong, I dun mind, was bored anyway..
    But than y complain I'm a bigger player hitting poor little Zombie? Being a bully and all lol In case u missed it, its few pages back

Nah it's pride, it's the fact that u publicly announced mighty Yafi going after AAH and now can't take it back, later involved Os by pinning them during their war. Truth is, u can't handle this many. They aren't handled still and its been long enough lol But would u mind to remind me y AAH hit u back then at the first place? Do u even know? Maybe u shall go after the real reason for those hits? But u cant lol
    It's no fun to fight nakked. The proof of that is that each of u logs in rarely. And thats not how it used to be for u all.I been in Judgement in the past. It's no fun to be in strip war and strip once in two weeks or so..It's not fun when the only argument u left with in forums is 'u ugly'..

Its just my opinion and u don't have to agree Apple. But i think its time to face the truth, if u haven't yet and i bet u haveI assure u, this above is how most kaw players and warriors see the fun KaW, otherwise we'd all be nakked right? Lol

17. 1) Yes, the ex-judgement member has been with us a long time.
    2) post your screen shots then, Applestew
    3) complaints were against me? Well, most of the Yafi complaints are....oh well!
    4) Your pathetic attempts at psychological warfare to divide Osiris from within...i am laughing.... Do you really think anyone believes you, Applepeels? Not even random forum readers believe you.

Ok, RottedApple, i will admit to everyone in KAW that:
    1) Poostage is a Niar! Niar! Niar!
    2) I have not been hitting thelastmantodie (pays crap and way down on my priority list)
    3) I have rarely been hitting Applejacks
    (pays crap and way down on my priority list)
    4) I am a bully to Yafians, true, its true....
    5) Applebees is not the informant in Yafi to my knowledge, (except for what falls out in his ravings), but still is a rat..like i originally said.

Urban Dictionary: "A term used to describe anyone who has the following characteristics: lazy, good for nothing, cheap, drunk, dancing with an ugly chick, plays video games all day, obnoxious, says stupid things, does stupid things, hoards food, sleeps all day, eats all day, p***** in the sink, p*** in pools, eats the last of piece of food, uses the word agwan, and of course eats cheese!"

The challenge was in regards to your claim there is no leaks in your organization. Clearly, even you must understand that by now...if not, you win, i give up. I am "supid" and a "Niar". I accept that, Applecore, if that will shut you up....

18. Your facts are wrong.

1) We did not involve Os by pinning them during their war. Os had already joined AAH to war us way before their war. There was no CF agreed upon before they went for that war.

2) No, I don't know why we war AAH. I am in for the chat and for the fun, and the occasional hits and war. Call me a loser, but I have no stress and I have other RL reasons to tend to. As far as I know, announcements on who we are going after isn't about pride, it's about fun and trash talk in forum.

3) I have enough attack pots to buy an ally for max plunder, but I really can't be bothered with KaW gold for now. Seriously, without an ally or a penchant for KaW gold, I'm really surprised Postal could claim I do EBs. :? :?

4) I agree with you on the view of most players. But I'm not most players, and I don't see any need to follow the majority. :lol:

5) Our way of OSW does not just include stripping. It includes pots burning, trash talk, making new friends with enemies on pm chats, etc. It's a whole package, and not just limited to ally stripping.

19. As to how your clan treat members, I have taken JB words for it. Let's stop on that.

The challenge was you claiming that I'm a mole.

If you want proof, just look at _Zombie_'s wall.
    This is what you posted:
    "Watch yourself, Appleseeds, or i will send your team mates SS of your selling them out. only a RAT is worse than a coward!"

You kept very quiet after you were challenged for the SS.

Also, I did not claim there were no leaks in our clan. Prove that I said it. Else you are just lying again :lol:

20. (Sighs...) Apple go to off topic and read...the challenge is very clear for all kaw to see...