OS - Your Time Will Come

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllR0CKETIllMANllI, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Is it that difficult to post 'yes' or 'no' Yafi??!
    Once again:

DO U ACCEPT THE BET I OFFERED?
    If I lose, I rest, if u lose - u disband

Yes or no yes or no
    C'mon back ur words nubs

2. Lol I think their answer is clear.
    They lied. Better yet, they can't even ATTEMPT to back it up.

3. I just want yes or nough friggins

4. Disclaimer: I'm not calling all Yafi/judg s. not all are. Not all are nubs. I'd love to fight alongside with a few. But the nubs like rip and thelastone make whole clan looks like nothing but big mouths. Undeserved by others really

5. Don't talk about not receiving any incoming hits when your clan is guilty of the same thing.. I've gotten maybe 5 inc in the past 2 days.. Don't be a hypocrite 

6. Sorry was busy with others and we thought you were inactive! Sincere apologies, allow me to fix that for ya 

7. Sorry mate I tried but you're self pinning. Come out of it and I'll make you feel more at home 

8. Sorry I just spend most of my time with aah 

9.  gotta love scouts 

10. That was me who removed the last of your spies - sorry dude lol 

11. I saw  I was almost out anyways lol

12. Just didn't want to you to feel left out. I've just doubled your inc in a few seconds !! Lol 

13. BET OR NOT?!
    Or let this thread and all others die cos ur words are meaningless and u can't back em up

14. I feel so love 

15. Stories have start to emerge on Osiris ill-treating their members. And it is not just 1 Osiris member who left.

Certain members have to watch over their Os members and force them to hit us when they didn't want to.

Because of these events, we have issued CF on innocent Os members who left the clan for good and taken off their Os tags. Yes, it is against our normal style to CF so easily on those who joined a war with us, but these were innocent people brought in to become a shield in this war.

We have the SS to come to those decisions, but it will not be posted because Os members who left fear being farmed by Os for not supporting the actions of their leaders, and also for conflicting instructions by Os leaders from Osiris main clan and Osiris Soldiers.

16. Nah, lots of difference in grammar.

JB will know me now that we have chat in PM. And I give him my respect for his work in his country. ;)

A game is a game, but his work in RL really demands respect.

I'm seriously honoured my words have struck such a big impact that you begin to suspect me using other accounts to post. :lol:

17. Good for u Osiris! Those who leave the war have no loyalty or a fighter spirit. OSWs always helped clean clans of those worthless members, they can be found in any clan with well deserved name.
    I'd love to farm those tho, I bet they cry big time

Apple, so official awww. Can u officially say yes or no to my bet I offered?

18. What was your bet? Sorry I was busy and I have not gone through the posts yet.