ZionTrain

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MikeyBlueEyes, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Jennifer fights with help? HA! Mikey is already getting hit, you join in by hitting him, then when your hit back, you decide that your in hospital for an operation or some ****? Lmfao get a grip girl

2. Did you have pots? Cuz if he is burning pots then its a success.

3. It was good talk till the surrender on my wall just like more of them will do I'm shire.may not be 100 to one odds like we got against us but we don't quit so bring it on Yafi.you want to just attack people and make up resins to attack us like how you pointed all fingers at mikeyblueeyes saying we farmed him with are alts.all you did was lose him over your war mongering.it must make you feel big to put 100 players on 5 players.your all a joke.

4. Iv fought hole clans by my self and had them surrender.Yafi needs use hole clan to fight a hand full it's about funny as it gets

5. Yafi lol bunch of jokers

6. Seems a lot of **** is going down.

7. Ziontrain, big joker as well.

19 consecutive fails. Nice. Not sure if you're pot burning or just failing cuz you suck. But if you're pot burning, let me be the first to tell you that I don't have a whole lot of defense pot, so I don't have much to lose. Once they're gone I'll be left with all my attack pots, which don't worry, will be used as soon as you come out of pin.

You want to threaten a strip farm on me with all your "friends"? Go ahead and bring it. My allies suck anyway, and I look forward to upgrading some T5's. 

8. *sure @zion

9. Ok sounds good I'll be shire to smoke the rest

10. Just so you know I'f I hire your allies you wont be able to upgrade cuz I'll be shire I know your sleep time or work times:)

11. Your spelling, is atrocious. Your dad plays this game right? Shouldn't he be teaching you correct grammar?

12. Sounds great Zion

I have an insanely high activity level though, so good luck.

13. What's funny is how big they talk and can't even take a hand full of people out and lose members of there clan.due to there aditude to others

14. Attention seeker we don't need to know about someone farming you