ZionTrain

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MikeyBlueEyes, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Awww you need help!! Haha shame... Don't poke a fire and expect not to get burnt 

2. I fight with help :roll:its smart

3. You're a fire? :D lame

4. Damn u stealing 2million gold .-.

5. Wow -_- Farm me while im in the hospital for my bimonthly Chemotherapy treatment? What a punk .-.

6. ^^^^^lol in shocked at this noob. Tap that ass bro.

7. Yup .-. Ima noob :)

8. Hits somebody, gets hit back. Pulls the "Dont hit me i have cancer" card.

9. Yeah TNT, I thought the same thing.

10. Mike Spy Np attack NP

11. That was probably the worst hit report I've ever seen.

-VAL

12. *Wanders if jennifer knows shes making herself look stupid, or if she truly thinks what shes doing is impressive*

13. What a grate war mikeyblueeyes I think you should show all the wins all I was doing was smoking your pots burning crystals I'f I realy wanted to win all I could easy 

14. And why your at it keep braging how you took on zaft I'f zaft wanted they could smoke Yafi any day Iv got lots of friends in zaft I know that zaft take you punks easy.Iv fought zaft for few times and they least know how to osw Yafi don't

15. Well...well...well... This is none other than my old friend Jade who is famous for his trademark remarks "Walmart want to bees"!

Bumbaclot rude boy.....

16. And stop comparing your Yafi clans to zaft like my dad said you been doing your not even a quarter as good as zaft clans so get over your self Yafi punks

17. Lol read my wall so much for big bad talk from mikeyblueeyes

18. Not much for it either. But leave it. Move on to the next target. Get more tears that way

19. I can vouch for train fighting zaft. You have no chance. Just reset already mikey call me gutless but I definitely didn't join against zaft when lion asked me too. Think he hates me  but my point is. Youll get smoked. Dedication unrivalled......