Zeth Nation: Politics for KaW

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zethor, Dec 21, 2014.

1. I am starting yet another interview Show. (Yes, leave me alone). This will focus mainly on Political events, and National News.
    This is not meant to be Teatime with Zeth. Nor is it as funny.
    These are serious issues, and you will take me seriously, like it or not. Interview up soon.

-Zeth

2. No support

3. I didn't ask for support.

Then again neither did Putin. He just did it.

4. The devs suck. My political input.

5. Where did the devs come into this? And how are devs political?

6. hmm. reserved.

7. Please don't say anything bad about the all wonderful Putin. Thank you.

8. Putin is... Putin.

9. No support

10. My 1st answer is yes

11. In the wake of the recent horrific events in NYC, including the assassination of two police officers, and Eric Garner's death, i felt that it required attention. I interviewed AshesOfEden, to get his opinion on the situation.

Me: Welcome Ashes. I wanted to ask, how do you feel about The Eric Garner case, and subsequent Police Assassination?

Ashes: "They"(the officers)"Should have been tried.
    I hate these obvious discriminations.. The fact is there are a lot of institutions in US that still hold the old bigotry"

Me: What about the two Police officers who were assassinated?

Ashes: "I am sorry for the two cops. But if the system, (police forces are still very much white dominated), doesn't change.. There will be more to come. My hope is those institutions become more culturally
    balanced"

Me: Alright. Thanks Ashes. Merry Christmas.

I feel as though People are only using Eric Garner as an excuse for more Rioting and Looting. It will achieve nothing. Eric Garner's death was plain wrong, as was the trial, or lack of such.
    It was also horrific for a madman to take matters into his own hands, killing two police officers.

But that's just my view.

12. People seem to be assuming that it's white dominated because people of different cultural backgrounds get refused, which im sure is incorrect. I would think it's more because of the communities they live in would sneer and hate THEM for even applying to become a cop etc.

How are people supposed to make a more culturally balanced police force if the communities it's serves hate on the ethnic minorities that apply to join?

13. Sorry to say it but all of this is a load of crap. When will people realise that any story you see in the news is there to make a splash and get people watching/buying newspapers.

White cop kills black kid. Sells papers, people get annoyed and riot. Riots sell more papers.

Black cop kills black kid. Sad story but not gonna cause a riot and sell more papers.

Both these situations happen but which one gets the most sales/response?

At the end of the day all these idiots rioting is going to do is sell more papers like the media wants. It definitely isn't going to fix the problem.

14. White cop kills black person... Media blows it out of proportion and everyone gets mad and riots

Black cop kills white person... Nobody hears about it

15. You cannot force me to take you seriously. I haven't yet, why should I start now?