Zero return for dropped allies

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by LeGioN-DiaB-DeMiSe, Sep 17, 2016.

1. So now that the hoo-ha over new upgrades has died down, and yes I was one of those annoyed by it too, it's time to start looking at ways to make this game competitive for all again.
    I'm sure there are plenty of ideas out there and here's mine......
    Most upgrades were done by accounts dropping allies they'd accumulated since their last lcbc. Trillions in allies they could drop to raise the funds while everyone else has to tap away to get.
    So what if there was no longer a refund for dropped allies? You bought them, so you either sell them or take the hit. Suddenly growth spurts are halted.
    This would also add a more interesting dimension to osw strips 
    Well troll away I know you want to, proper opinions will be read, trolls will be ignored 

2. Osw strips are done by hiring allies, not dropping them, this wouldn't change that

3. Think it through bud, strips would have to be more considered if you couldn't drop the hired allies for a return

4. Only for the poor.

5. It would start off that way yes, but eventually banks are clogged, and the playing field becomes more even

6. What's the point dropping them? You get practically nothing until you wait atleast a few days, if your trying to avoid being found out for funding it then you would drop them immediately anyway

7. Zero return for dropped actives, probably wouldn't change much.

8. I like this idea, would not adversely affect kaw for most yet change the way things are done slightly

9. Kind of adversely affects newer players too, they lose the ability to recoup some they spend on junk allies (that they HAVE to spend cos there is STILL no MP spell for new accounts

Let's face it, unless they're lucky enough for some mid/big to buy them for them, they sell them off.

10. Wouldn't affect new players at all, in today's market it's almost impossible to find an active below 500b
    So new players are only looking at having an mp ally

11. ...not trolling. Quit spending all that money trying to bc as quick as possible. The only competing some do is seeing who can spend the most consistently for the longest. Things just might stay more "competitive" for you big guys that way.

12. It's a fair point xplicit, unfortunately you can't stop people spending, and if you did we all know this game would cease to exist.

13. I agree completely, so how do you differentiate between aftive and not active in regards to people dropping them?

14. What are you talking about?

15. Never mind.

Wouldn't work anyway as they would just bank in bars instead

16. Maybe, but then they'd lose bfa lol

17. True, but at the rate of expansion and how much it's increasing, it's probably more worth while

18. Very interesting thought. The only downside I see is that those trillions worth of allies that are dropped are now priced attractively. That would no longer exist.

I like the idea.

19. In the beginning, maybe, but then who's gonna vastly over inflate allies if all of a sudden they know they need to be sellable?

20. Don't drop me diab :eek: lmao