ZAFT vs YA_JUDGMENT_FI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIIIlllllUWlllllIIIII, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like nachos

2. @ Jim, exactly what said!
    @ A1, I like Tacos 

3. My GT is Kill3rTacos... That's how much I love tacos

4. Dino - don't talk to cowards who can't even use their main to post. Shows how tough they are when they are scared in an online game 

5. Nachos are good.

6. Oliver, I just gained a new respect for, may tacos live on!!

7. Bring out your main fool and I'll teach you a lesson

8. **** nachos. It's all about the tacos.

9. If you mix tacos with nachos I'm pretty sure you have the ultimate food ever.

10. A1, you'd have Nacos

11. It's more like ZAFT Carnage vs YA_JUDGMENT_FI :lol:

The inc from ZAFT Corp is pathetic. In fact, there's not even inc from laoda :lol:

Even for ZAFT Faith, the inc is only from a selected few. Most are busy doing hauntings only. For proof, just record Warsin's and X-Shadowking-X's battle wins, and compare with the number of EB actions. You will see that these two ZAFT leaders are more focused on earning $$ from EBs than hitting us. Their main strategy is to recruit new members and throw them to war to die, while they grow from haunting :lol:

As of now, only ZAFT Carnage is still raining the most hits. It has been this way since before ZAFT broke the first CF.

12. No no no. You'd have Tachos.

13. There are always 3 sides to every story - the two opposing sides, and the truth, which usually lies somewhere between the two.

This is similar to a taco, which also has 3 sides. You have the two (I prefer crunchy) sides of the shell, plus the filling, which is similar to the truth - it's where all the good stuff is. :cool:

14. CF was not broken ZAFT Destiny did CF because they had better things to do. ZAFT Corp. how ever didn't and to stop this pointless war ZAFT Carnage and now ZAFT Faith are joining in.

(I am pretty sure this is correct I picked this up from cc and detective work)

ZAFT Faith
    -The-Crimson-Knight-

15. ZAFT members please refrain from posting in this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.