ZAFT vs Wimpolyse

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TellYourBoxersItsRudeToPoint, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dem full page quotes doe ...

2. The truth always comes out Eventually

3. Your thread is useless

4. I still wonder every day why so many people are too scared to post with a main..

Then you dare to make a thread with the word "wimp" in it, when you're clearly one yourself. Hypocrit

5. I tried to come up with a logical and proper response to this post, but I have none.
    Instead I'll post PoppaBear's pancake recipe. Enjoy! ️

Makes: 4 to 6 servings

Time: 20 minutes

It’s amazing how quickly us bears can whip up our favorite batter, because nothing goes with porridge better than pancakes! Store it, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Adjust the consistency of the batter with either more milk or more flour as you like

2 cups ZAFT brand all-purpose flour

2 teaspoons baking powder

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 tablespoon sugar (optional)

2 eggs (Omets will suffice)

1-1/2 to 2 cups milk

2 optional tablespoons melted and cooled butter, plus

unmelted butter for cooking, or use a neutral oil like grapeseed or corn

1. Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium-low heat while you make the batter. (Mix while you're clearing strips)

2. Mix together the dry ingredients. Beat the eggs (omets) into 1-1/2 cups of the milk, then stir in the 2 tablespoons cooled melted butter if you’re using it. Gently stir this mixture into the dry ingredients, mixing only enough to moisten the flour; don’t worry about a few lumps. If the batter seems thick, add a little more milk.

3. Use a little butter or oil each time you add batter, unless your skillet is truly nonstick. When the butter foam subsides or the oil shimmers, ladle batter onto the griddle or skillet, making any size pancakes you like. Adjust the heat as necessary; usually, the first batch will require higher heat than subsequent batches. The idea is to brown the bottom in 2 to 4 minutes, without burning it. Flip when bubbles appear in the center of the pancakes and the bottoms are cooked; they won’t hold together well until they’re ready.

4. Cook until the second side is lightly browned, a couple more minutes, and serve or hold on an ovenproof plate in a 200°F oven for up to 15 minutes.

Enjoy ! ️
    Poppa

7. #Pray4Harb isn't really catching on

8. well i guess its pancakes for me :D

9. Troll can you share your thoughts on this for me please?

He can officially come back. Your move OP.

10. Locking as you didn't need to create a new thread for this. This "post" (I use that term loosely) belongs on Phil's war thread. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.