ZAFT vs Wimpolyse

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TellYourBoxersItsRudeToPoint, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP.. Stupid to the tenth power. Leave this thread

2. Im very intelligent

leave my thread

3. Good idea Kan. While we're over thinking this, maybe this statless alt is actually yours. Maybe you came here to make your insinuations credible. Or maybe we just take it at face value. I don't know. You want to join this OSW or something?

4. I'm*

5. and excuse you but I only have 20 posts so not farming. noobs

leave my thread

6. Mind = blown

7. :eek:

8. Nice try. Except for the fact that to ask your own alt to leave the very thread that your other alt is asking for support on is to fight against your own kingdom.

Nope. If I was an alt I would have given tacit support right from the start in a subtle yet positive fashion.

What we are looking for is any player that would be quick to point out that partisan support posted under the non-party line reciprocated and supported by players who are not agreeable to the OP whilst at the same time seemingly able to make effectual comments that belie their true core value.

9. But support! Go Apoc!

11. Potatoes*

12. *potatoes

13. *Baked Potatoes

14. Potatoes*[/quote]
    *potatoes[/quote]
    *Baked Potatoes[/quote]
    *Mashed potatoes

15. I understood half of that

16. 1/3 of it

17. All of it except for a few missing letters. You make a valid point, kudos. 

18. Man, posting what you would have done is no less a possible dishonesty then suggesting an apoc person is attempting a deception. Now if I were youI would go away before a leader in one of these apoc clans decides you want to play with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.