ZAFT vs. UC?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TacoVick7, Oct 28, 2013.

1. This whole osw is an example of what happens when an unstoppable force (ZAFT) Meets an immovable object (UC) They will continue to fight with no view of an end insight but there are never any winners in war so answer your question OP. No there is no clear "winner" thus far

2. Well I don't think he was asking if there was a winner, just whether there's been a CF or anything... Just saying Haxor

3. Lol haxor. This war is so much bigger than just ZAFT vs UC.

And your analogy is stupid. If an unstoppable force met an immovable object, the unstoppable could easily pass around the immovable object. The object is stationary and the force is unstoppable therefore the object would have no effect on the force.

4. And neither are the terms you applied.

5. they are going head on. Obviously you do not understand theoritical physics (not suprised) also an object moving that fast cannot simply "move around" a object. I understand there is a more grand scale but the thread states zaft vs uc. Nothing more, nothing less

6. Key words to read were unstoppable and immovable. It is to be taken theoretically because neither can exist in a life like setting.

7. Pup devil you forgot to add warlor

8. Oh yeah. Sorry warlor  don't speak with you much so I forgot to add  haxor. Just stop trying lol. You are looking at It from a pessimistic viewpoint. Open your mind a little 

9. ..............

10. Could sombody make a better fourm about this i hear the war will go for 100 years. Aldo heard loada lost 1t maybe more

11. enjoy halloween. winter is coming...

12. Is it true that the UC side out number the ZAFT side 2to1 ?

13. Obey the puppet master.

14. Your life burns faster

15. So why don't ppl 1v1 or clan v clan ?

16. I don't plan on stop warring anytime soon and i don't think zaft is gonna give up there eb's anytime soon so nope still at war

17. So you r saying ppl can't 1v1 and must hide behind clan or alliance ? If so that's truly sad

18. 104929,
    Aztec is still in the war? Didn't notice that, as we haven't seen any incoming actions from Aztec in a while. Respect to Chaos Reborn Dragons on their continuing to war and strip. It's been great warring against them.

19. Hey nazi, ever think aztecs were reasigned because genesis is irrelevant and wouldnt return hits themselves?? Food for thought.