ZAFT vs. APOCALYPSE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Death_Doc (01), Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaft won't die :roll:

2. Running***

3. Yup I did misread that, so I apologize. But still the same Apoc is a family. So why are some running EB's and some aren't ? No ZAFT clans are running EB's.

4. What's going on with the ZAFT family and MG their failing a bunch of ebs

5. ZAFT UL are runnng an EB... 

6. Good call badmanG, I hadn't seen that one nor have I heard of that one.

7. This whole Thread is a True Strory scouts honor

8. I love you puns.... No homo

9. Barcode, who ever you maybe and whom ever it my certain or even unaware of them intentions. That was the lr and bh war. Which in my opinion to lr and bh is that I don't have any love for them as a clan yet got friends in both. I was happy to join either side to hit either bh or lr. Simple as that.

My intentions and motives of joining this war is simple and I have stated it even before this war broke out. That Zaft isn't untouchable and Zaft is a great clan yet their name is only can be proven of what they of done in their history.

Zaft also got many of my friends and I personally have met, and visited many members in their clans. I spoke with their admins about farming issues. Which I honestly say, many of things has been solved 1v1

Apoc is a great alliance and I'm proud to be apart of it during battle and will say that, I personally am not a member.

I personally just want to stand against Zaft to a) prove they are touchable b) to see how great they truly are.

I do think your comment is that should be over looked to be saying that I'm bias that I was allowed to join apoc over Zaft. I find that my comment was fair and that it was only a statement based on things of life.

I actually have no love or hate for Zaft, yet I stand against their ways and their name.

They are a powerful clan/ alliance yet are their as great as they say they are?

10. They are probably running ebs for hansels to pin troops on..... noob

11. Lol Laoda needed a chestplate to prove his strength!? Seriously these noobs...

Though I'm not on either side, I was looking forward to this kind of war. Most of these clans bully smaller clans n try to act all mighty to prove their strength etc but what happens when u meet ur match?

The victors of this war, I would call true warriors n probably have a better opinion of these so called 'bullies'

12. Only time will tell if they are as great as everyone thinks they are.

13. Can one of you wall me what clans the war took place in? I want to check stats

14. "Bullying"?

It's not their fault that other clans don't match up. That's what happens when people put years into building a strong war clan. From my experience, both sides are usually diplomatic and reasonable and they aren't going to put you in ca unless you did something to deserve it.

Dominating does not equate to bullying.

15. Looks like someone deleted their post.

16. Per OP request

/lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.