Zaft vs. Apocalypse:the OSW virus spreads

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Personally, i think osw is a great time to meet new kawers. Without healthy conversations between oswers, then people have an easy time building grudges against each other. Though during osw with cr they were nothing but mean to me on my wall. Maybe thats why they need a no forum policy?

2. Lots of LB on both sides... I'm sure both clans have enough funds to strip each other.

Gotta love 2013, another historical war to talk about in the years to come..

All well known war clans fighting each other.. a flourishing year this is for the EB clans indeed! No one will bother them for a few months..

Come to think of it, isnt it just a few months back when most of the warring leaders concieve an OPLAN to declare war on EB clans? And now instead of destroying EB clans, they are warring each

3. What if daft and apocalypse merge into fighting the LR/iG war hmmm

What if Camouflaged becomes the next forum president

What if the EB clans all call war on all war clans

What if redstar and next 49 people on allies leaderboard got stripped

4. Nevermind my earlier post. Mg is in it too? This should be a good one!

5. LOL I WILL BE #1 on LB one day :p... MG IS IN OSW. THESE WARS ARE GOING OUT OF CONTROL. LOL

6. I think this war will dwarf the LR alliance vs iG alliance. It will be interesting to see this between the last two KaW powerhouse.

2013 turning out to be the year of the mighty osw. 

7. Looks like the osw era is starting to come back!

8. Thank you Mr Philosopher for your professional investigative KaW journalism for bringing us this great thread.

9. Keep us posted Philo! Nice job on the war reports!

10. Thanks guys. Aim to please. :)

11. I'm liking this thread. And that's surprising but I'm putting my money on zaft..and CR is not the oldest war clan to date idiot. :roll:

12. Why would a Zaft member pretend to be another clan when they are already awesome? Please my money is on Zaft.

13. Second Echelon is a legitimate clan. I've been there several times. Ik that a few there do have ties to Zaft, so it makes sense why he would have SE tags

14. *granted, I have never seen anybody in second echelon have tags that say SE.

15. Bet nothing comes of this it will get sorted out in pm

16. Zaft will lose several family clans as they realize too many wannabes and eb noobs fill their ranks... However the hardened vets that made zaft what they are known of now, will fight forever

17. This just in

The earth is flat

And was created 9 thousand years ago.

Thank you

18. I think this will clear zaft of some of their ranks of eb noobs. Other then that I'll put my money on zaft. I bet it will be a good war, however not looked upon due to the wkw

19. This should be a great war! ZAFT has been considered the 'gods' of KaW for the past century or so :lol: and they are fantastic at what they do and they know it. However, I think people underestimate Apoc. And with that, my money is on Apocalypse :mrgreen: