zaft vs apoc who will

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -ShyCutie-, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Dude needs hooked on phonics

2. Phonics sounds weird when you pronounce it phonetically.

3. Mutual CF in one year.

4. ZAFT is noble. That statement almost me me laugh as much as my successful bars on Harb!!!

5. [​IMG]
    You do realize that there are alot in apoc that left zaft on their own accord, right?

6. I think apoc will win. Already shut down 1 zaft clan so far

7. Zaft has been engaged in OSW as allies of YAFI against NA and IDD for weeks now. I'm curios to see if ZAFT's new allies, (YAFI) are going to go up against APOC while they continue to get whipped by NA.

8. Dude that clan left ZAFT and restarted days ago due to NA. Credit where it's due. APOC is going to destroy ZAFT but they didn't do that one.

9. Yeah. STF were pretty much destroyed already. Nothing we did there:)

10. Oh sorry didnt know  eh i knew it was NA or Apoc one of the 2 

11. Every kingdom has its king. A king, no matter how noble, no matter how evil, hoards for himself. After all, this game does take place in the middle ages.

Now ZAFT and WDGAF as a whole are a strong family. They are noble because they are more forgiving. They allow explainations and don't just hit like maniacs. They hit for a solid purpose.

Apoc, however, (especially KOTFE) are much more reckless (not saying it's a bad thing. It seems like a fun way to play KaW.) They are strong like ZAFT, but are more evil like BH and NA. They will hit you with no explaination. They live for PvP and will look for every excuse to have some PvP.

Have you ever played the game InFamous? You can have good karma and be blue, or have bad karma and be red, but either way the game is fun.

ZAFT is blue
    Apoc is red
    Here is a little rhyme for you
    Now get in my bed

:)

12. What about a Queen 

13. That apoc is shouting everywhere doesnt mean they will win, just saying

14. Zaft has the numbers but apoc has more osw hardend players zaft more eb lovers

15. Dumps half bar each into OP, quickly goes dtw .-.*
    ₮Hミ Ǥཞミ₳₮ ʑ₳FㄒㄕㄩR₲ミʘཞDミཞ 66

16. ZAFT is filled with juicy eb builds with loads of allies, APOC had this war pre planned months b4 hand thats why they recruiting so much. APOC have surprise the higher moral and a already weakened ZAFT from NA strips

17. Just post with your main, it's your owner :lol:

18. Infamous

You been in the bushes or something? ZAFT have hit players for every reason under the banner, just like many PVP clans have. From because they feel like it to they don't like what you said in forums. Don't glorify them like they sit on a righteous throne.

I don't claim we have always had the most noble reasons to target. But don't think for a moment the other side has.

19. More forgiving? Lmao. Allow explanations? You mean allow players to grovel for forgiveness right