ZAFT - The End is Near

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *UmbrellaorZaft (01), Sep 21, 2013.

1. Thats a clever move there: create an alt to post this threat avoiding farms 

2. Lol any one noticed resilience are still repeating themselves ....this is going to be a very long war and the fact thy keep underestimating us amuses me no end  ...fact UC and alliance members are suffering daily ...why cause of the arrogance of resilience and the fact they have begged for more meat shields to help their cause .

This won't be the end of ZAFT in fact it will only make us stronger  nice try UC and respect for those actually hitting and not whining in forums 

3. ZAFT sucks❗️

4. ZAFT and UC both are great clans but ZAFT has worked there way up over the years. But as not wanting to be involved I support neither side but only state my opinions on the War.

5. HEY UMBRELLA HOW BOUT YOU STOP POSTING ON ALTS YOU FAG

6. @erm5, really? It looks to me as if his ego has now gotten ZAFT into a fight with warlor now

7. OP: Post with a main or shut up, it just shows that players these days dont even have the balls to post with mains and thats sad, ZAFT will never fall and any who believe that are fools, the core ZAFT members will never leave, they have simply been around too long.

8. This thread is so hilarious I really don't know where to begin. Defiant's strip was done before the war so if you want to Blow that horn go ahead. But I see you failed to mention the plummeting ally lb rankings of uc, og and apoc. They really don't have anyone that can hit our large accounts. So kind of hard to see how uc og and apoc win. Unless getting all your lb stripped is considered a win. You left out that uc had 300 leave the first week of the war. But I tell you what just keep selling your propaganda to your members. And continue to watch your funds dwindle. Being naked and still fighting shows heart but in no way constitutes a win. Happy warring all Remember this war had just started

9. Zaft is big. Yet everything that becomes big grows weak when smaller things go together and rebel. though they always seem to come back at some point. Not to what they once were. I'll put it as merely "surviving."

10. Except in Kaw small can't hurt or hit big

11. Ohhh gl to both sides.. :D

12. I think Zaft nor UC will fail it will be cf from both sides just sayin

13. Lmfao at garvin all the ebs bro uc barely getting hit

14. GL to both organizations, This has been a much entertaining war

15. my 2 cents...

this war won't end decisively. ZAFT bigs are unstrippable, as long as they have them there will always be a ZAFT clan. there are always runners and leavers, the ines that are left who were ones called eb noobs will now be battle hardened Kawers.

the same goes for UC, especially Resilience. strategy is excellent i would say, they couldn't compete with ZAFT in terms of funding, so they structured their builds in what I call guerilla style. look at Res_0ne and Aggressor's builds anyone and everyone would say that they are easy to strip, but they're not. they make so much gold and can hit anyone outside top 20 ally lb. plain and simple, osw is a war of resources. Resilience has made it so that stripping them would cost too much. you can zero them and find that they have as much allies the next day.

Apocalypse has always been in osw mode, I expect the fewest runners from them. theyve've trimmed the fat as they say over and over again.

People say that WDGAF just keep hitting ebs, but admit it or not they are generating tons of funds while disrupting the opponents' fund making with spies. and if Curtish's wall is true, they've been tracking really well.

i'm curious about the newly formed oG alliance, for sure they're comprised of badass war clans, but the alliance is fairly new with HoG, MG, and X's Fury joining. individually, these clans have perfected their style of warring. ISS has never lost a war if im not mistaken. Sicarius Noctis has prided themselves on having mature banks. you have WAR, And TFK there.

the winners? all of them who are enjoying it. i don't think either side can completely be shut out. there will be no decisive winner. if it stayed within the game parameters it could be possible eventually, but how easy is it to nob a max plunder ally and keep smashing the opponent day in and day out?

16.  ISS lost 2 OSWs, that I know of... Both of which I lead against them.

17. ah sorry, i don't know everything. :)

18. No worries. My first OSW was against them... In fact, I have them to thank for me becoming a Regulator. Cheers!