Zaft. Losing to one man in a 48 hour war 2010

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXxRPL_I_AngusEmpire_l_RPLxXx, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Foolish move OP. Lol

2. Well, the op's balls are bigger than mine. That's all I gotta say.

3. You know the sense of a pwar, do you?

4. Op nice banner.
    Congrats on starting 1/12/09 considering kaw came out in September! Pretty fantastic feat bud!

5. What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I an top of the LB in all my clans epic battles, and I’ve been involved in numerous strips on hundreds of kingdoms, and I have over 3000 confirmed resets on EB noobs like you.

I am trained in EE wars and I’m the top plunder earner in the entire game of KAW.

You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across KAW and your time zone is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your kingdom. You’re ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can reset you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with this account.

Not only am I extensively trained by WDGAF, but I have access to ALL of YAFI's banks and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the app, you little ****.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* dead, kiddo.

6. 1/12/09

:lol:

The correct first day of KaW was 9/11/09

Just throwing that out there you Nooblet :lol:

7. his account is very old so maybe where he lives , 1/12/2009 means 1st december 2009 :roll:

8. Mate I know this is a troll as ex zaft myself I know how they hit have fun :lol:

9. Oh and then I look at OP stats :lol:

10. This thread is stupid. They don't waste their time on idiots.

11. No the first number is the month, second is Date, third is year...

12. I am still undecided on my view of the whole of zaft, as all zaft clans are different.
    I have visited zaft eclipse and they are a great family and great fighters.

13. Magnus. It's different in Europe. 1/12/09 would be December 1st 2009.

14. DD/MM/YYY
    Is Europe format.

15. You're going be having a lot of fun over the next few days, if you've messed with ZAFT :) As an old ZAFT member, I can assure you that you're not even going to a pinprick to them! (Although if your lucky, and don't do anything else, they might still just forget about you :) )

And BTW, to all you americans, the *correct* way to write the date is DD/MM/YYYY :)

16. Lol u def don't know who has the advantage when it's 1 vs many 

17. All I got to say if it is dec 1 2009 his hit/battle losses scream noob

18. OMG Lasho  you are my hero hun  well said! I even responded to Angus in WC today  couldn't help myself seeing his CM tags and running his mouth off like a silly little hormonal teenager.