zaft liars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIIlllR3P3NTlllIIIIlIIllIIIIl, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Perhaps OP is saying that ZAFT is akin to a Walmart wannabe? Does that mean that they have 300 checkout lanes for only 2 clerks?

2. oh i remember you, didnt stop hiring me and had a go at me and then when i threatened to get a big player on you you nlocked me then ppl were getting ready to attack you so you stopped and apologized. /lock

3. "Walmart want to bees" has nice imagery.
    Walmart wannabes lol wth

4. Poor OP getting pounded in battle and in forums

5. Wal-mart just got nicki minaj's single album "bees in the trap" and they had to open up 400 lines to accommodate all of the people wanting the buy it. By chance, one of zaft's members was one of the people in line and they were thinking out loud talking about theyre recent vacation to zion national park where they saw a lion.

6. Hessss illiterate butthurt much
    ༺☠ƵᎪ₣♰ - Á̸Ć̸Á̸ ƊΞMƔ☠༻

7. First off the truth is irrelevant, so don't act like because you know something only one other person knows you're correct. The losing side is always wrong.

8. OP and his zion acolytes are really entertaining me.

9. Translation: I was warring zaft and they ceasefired but since then they have hit me 300 times or so. Then something about zaft being Walmart wannabes and then he asks for all who hate zaft to join him.

wow that was hard..

10. (Do you hear the words that are coming outta my mouth?!?)
    What did the OP just say? Messed up or something

11. Illegal wars thread by wheelyking was way funnier. Js.