zaft liars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIIlllR3P3NTlllIIIIlIIllIIIIl, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Totally puzzled op but I was raised by blondes, so carry on.

2. WALMART WANT TO BEES!!

My new war cry!!!

3. autocorrect win?

4. Sorry op. I don't speak noob speak unfortunately.

5. One can only speculate what the OP is trying to say here. Years of research into primate communication as netted significant advances and a breakthrough is now close!!
    My team and myself at Harvard University believe that we have uncovered here the rumblings of the 'Missing Link" Our interpretations follow; :ugeek:

OP: Since cease fire which they never did
    I am stupid, I am incapable of learning a lesson.

OP: now have 400
    I am happy that my meds arrived today

OP: or - on me I think they needs rest of zaft
    I hear voices inside my head, please stop there are too many.

OP: Walmart want to bees!!
    I like to make buzzing noises whilst on the bus to my special place

OP: ZiOnLiOn anyone hates zaft join war!!!
    When i get locked in the basement I wonder why people dont like me.

we thank the OP for being involved in our clinical trial.

Note: No animals were hurt in this trial, however lube will be provided en masse for the OP's benefit!! :shock:

6. OP wants to go to walmart and buy a frozen pizza and honey.

Okay..

7. I think the beating from zaft was so hard that it affected ops brain. Maybe zaft stomped on his head.

8. nice spydef stats btw

9. Op has an interesting build.

10. Think he said he's butthurt and too idiotic to learn his lesson the first five times. Now go put your helmet on op. and at least use google translate!!

11. Someone is butthurt? 

12. I reallyl like zionlion build, would be hard to strip and hard to assass his troops.

13. Walmart? xD

14. I'm usually pretty good at translating this kind of this thing because majority of my clan is always drunk or high and can't form a coherent sentence. Adding that to the fact that their English ain't so good in the first place makes me an expert but even I'm at a loss on this :lol:

15. This is Walmart, I have informed our legal team of this unauthorized use of our name. You will soon be contacted by them to either clarify your post or rescind it. This is your 30 day notice. Thank you for shopping at Walmart, enjoy your bees.

16. Lol!! I like the university one! And why hasn't OP replied yet?