zaft liars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIIlllR3P3NTlllIIIIlIIllIIIIl, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Lmao, let the moderators do there jobs for the wc trivia xD

2. No! Smeagol doesn't trust the female one!

3. Smeagol doesn't like anything but his precious. And himself. But mostly his precious.

4. Perhaps Zaft was trying to pound some logic into the op, in which case they need to continue what they're doing because I don't think it's working yet.

5. Speak English please

6. Lolz.
    I was going to say "Doesn't trust the fat one" (Sam), but then I realized that that would be unnecessarily uncalled for, since I don't know anything about Belle.

7. ... Is that a talking pear? What the heck?

8. I've seen it all before.
    *Raises eyebrows in what is supposed to look like an intelligent manner*

9. But never an EB noob doing war. We'll almost certainly never see that.

10. Sorry, EB warrior, not noob.

11. I used to be an EB noob, then came back and did old style... Until I realized that my meager stats bak then weren't good enough... So I got plus 400k stats.

12. Couldn't say it better myself OP. Wait what did you say, I couldn't comprehend any of it.

13. That photo is wrong. At that moment in the episode 'Petarded' Peter was actually saying 'perhaps'.

Just throwing that out there noob

14. I'm sorry op, but I don't speak butthurt, nor do I recognize the grammar of the language. It looks nasty though.

15. Sounds like OP hasn't slept in days and can't assemble a coherent thought. She needs a few days vacation from kaw. Any way devs can track when ppl start to lose it and cut them off? I wonder how many kaw-sleepy drivers have died on their way to work this year.

Devs, please cut off OP for a few days.

16. Nobody knows what it means, it's provocative.

17. Funniest thread I have stumbled over in a great while, all by chance!