ZAFT is Boss

Discussion in 'Wars' started by NightmareAngel, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Actually we have SS of him attacking one of our members after he's been stripped. So what goes round comes around. If this is a one on one issue, then we wouldn't be involved and we will let them trash it out. But if they think they can gang up and bully our member, I don't think any respectable clan will blame us for taking this course of action. We want to make it clear that one hit on a ZAFT member is a hit on the entire ZAFT clans. I think the credit for this OSW must go to Crazies and Q10 and his relentless and dedicated warriors. We just hit those responsible for strip farming one of us.

2. I still have the frame of mind that if I'm going to have the balls to attack someone like Zaft, or call out a clan like iG. I'm going to be prepared as best I can and I'll be damned if I make an apology thread afterwards. This is war. Who says I'm sorry after a war?

3. Drgn's got the right mindset 

4. Everyone says sorry about everything now days can't walk outside without having to say sorry for something to somebody lol

5. Story of my life :|

6. So does that mean its impossible to have a 1v1 w a zaft member if the entire clan will come after u?

7. No. They're saying if someone hits a Zaft member, then has they're buddies hit that same Zaft member, you're going to get your ass kicked. 1 vs 1 is fine.

8. At least that's how I interpreted it. Maybe a Zaft member can correct me if I'm wrong.

9. I just finished having a 1v1 with Alison :| all depends who you pick a fight with, silent. Some of us just can't be bothered.

10. I hit them on GaW

XD

11. Killer shut up

12. I doubt anyone in Zaft is reading this one of their clan rules is to stay away from forums

13. Doesn't mean they don't read forums, they just don't post.

14. I don't think KaW zaft and gaw zaft are really the same thing gaw zaft has members running into the thousands

15. Yeaah but I didn't start this war do apology nbd.. I didn't strip the guy i attacked but I was stripped as well only reason I started hitting a zafter

16. Calling me idiot? Like u have a clue what the osw was about??? I followed my clan leader , call it what u will.
    I did what I did out of loyalty to Pitbull.

17. Just so you know, ZAFT members actually are on this thread :)

18. Yup. Some ZAFT members do read forums 

ZAFT Carnage