Zaft/IG/New age/yafi

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Dude say what you want to say after the /quote bracket

2. Don't just insert your reply into my quote that's rude

3. Yeah... I was describing another game though...

Kate Upton ring a bell?

4. You can't big in it without being a cash cow, ig only spent 20 bucks on it and I'm 1.5bil power

5. With comments like "forgotten" or "ignored" pve clans should be careful that osw clans like apoc, wdgaf and zaft after their osw's don't band together just to remind kaw who they are

6. I'm pretty sure most / all of the PvP clans could dismantle any eb clan / alliance in a couple of weeks tbh. They wouldn't need to band together

7. Who said any thing about a couple ;)

8. I was giving the eb clans the benefit of doubt :p

9. Is the "War" still going on? :?

haven't been back in a while :D

10. Hm apoc is pretty bloody strong right now, stronger than zaft ever was but I feel that if apoc were to disband for whatever reason that KOTFE would grow so much bigger and become the next super powerhouse clan.

I wouldn't say the best days are in the past. Sure there were different powerhouse clans but powerhouses were only ever 1 clan strong.

iG was really strong for a really long time but then people rebelled against them in larger numbers and some too many members just couldnt take it.

This is effectively the same situation as any kaw power house.

When zaft disbands after this zaft apoc war, apoc will be so huge that, for a long time, no alliances will be able to even come close.

It would only be a zaft replacement set of clans that could ever rival apoc but even at that, there are so many branches to apoc and so many expansions that there is no way anyone would be able to catch us when taking into account how many people want to osw and that the majority will want to join us.

11. I'm on a phone too and grammar and punctuation is crucial in getting your point across

12. What KaW needs are more Osw clans. I thought it was the goal of this game, war other clans and have fun with ya friends.

But what we get is PvE events with huge rewards, which has nothing to do with Osw. We get a lame and simple PvP event with crappy rewards and still with the main focus on the PvE event.

Devs you bore me, you courage the PvE side too much and nothing improves for us Osw warriors. This is Kingdoms at War. Not Kingdoms at Red Hauntings untill we get rich.

I wish all warriors, friends or foes, goodluck with building their clans and to become Osw warriors.

If you have been around in KaW you know how exciting Osw can be. If you are new to KaW and really like PvP you will laugh at this game. You will see a world chat full of robot minded EB fairies posting ads and nothing that has to do with PvP/Osw.

Devs improve it. And rebuild this game like it should be, oh wait. We all love money.

And to be the strongest Osw clan/family. It isn't the size, it isn't the money spend. It's the loyalty that will keep your close with your in-game friends. Something most of those lame Hte clans never heard off.

Cheers,
    Jugg

13. Apoc will fall zaft will fall invitus will fall wdgaf will fall every alliance has fallen bwc who ever they are will fall when there time comes

You get to big to many leaders to many problems stick to 1-3clan family's and you'll be good

14. Zaft never accounted for 2000 members like apoc does, I don't think. Eventually apoc will internally have issues and there will likely be a power struggle. Who knows if the game will be around long enough to see that or not.

15. Your an idiot! Plan out and simple....

16. *you're

17. I know that's what happened to oG alliance but i doubt it will happen in apoc.

What i feel is the only way apoc can fall is that at some point the leaders leave with bad replacements but there are so many viable replacements that I doubt this will actually lead to the downfall.

18. Thanks AJ

19. imo its just a game. But after osw there will be alot of ego. Lets say zaft died. Apoc takes its place. Tbh both sides have great ppl. Got friends on both sides. Na and yafi are great clans. But apoc also has other clans helping out. Like clan a,silver and few others. Ig down fall was during there civil war. Wdgaf imo would try to take on apoc both alliances would lose alot ppl. Osw theres never a winner. Samething in real wars never a winner. Im not talking trash or insulting anyone in the clans or the clans in my post. Each clan has great ppl in it. I lost my old account been playing since late 2010-2011 idr. Lost old account. But osws are fun for 2weeks maybe a month but after banks and funds go dry. Pretty much just a fb there hb there. Strip here. Then its just whoevers ego is bigger. Again not insulting ppl in the clans or at clans. I like to pvp and osw. Now reset bombs are useless. Oswtactics change. But yeah buy this book at kaw.com for price of 5billion gold 