Zaft/IG/New age/yafi

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Sep 1, 2015.

1. That's what i thought.

It's worth mentioning that WDGAF has been fighting an OSW since the Bombanator strip. It may not be a well known war but its pretty huge from what I understand.

2. tru

3. I believe it's a bigger osw than the one u have with zaft imo.

4. Interesting question, chances are we are seeing the end of an Era in kaw, but the players that have been around for 3-5 years probably aren't going anywhere just yet. OSW's end and the clans/alliances you mentioned will rebuild. I see another Alliance stepping up, there always seems to be something in the works.

5. I think we are at a point in kaw where an osw clans strength and longevity is about who you already have.

Newer players dont have that feeling of 'needing' a clan to survive.

When i started 3 years ago, i felt a clan was just a place to hangout. Not a place to rely on. But im a clan orientated type of player so i naturally wanted to earn my spot and work my way up.

People seem to get bored staying in one spot for long regardless whats going on. My favorites are the ones who want to war, but only if it wont take to long...

6. Eh osw is fun when it's clan vs clan. Bigger osws get boring imo

7. It's like, "why the hell do we have so many allies? We should be owning the whole game and dominating it!"

...Like in a certain other game where the biggest cash cows literally dominate...MAY THAT NEVER HAPPEN TO KAW

Zzz it's already happened. Half of kaw is p2w and I bet the leaderboard is guilty

8. THIS GAME IS DYING

9. Dude are you ashamed to play this game in public...

I was...
    I know the feels...
    It's okay.

You know, I saw someone playing the game in the grocery store AND I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE THE ONLY GUY IN <insert large US city> PLAYING THIS GAME ANYMORE!!!

(actually that never happened, I know I will never meet anyone who will admit they play this game)

10. I did think WDGFA deserved a mention aswellbut to my knowledge they have usually been allies as opposed to single osw powers ( correct me if im wrong)

11. OMG. Learn punctuation, sentence structure and proper formulation or stay off forums. This hurts. As a person who English is a second language, I'm totally outraged at this block of text.

12. There was a number of people who predicted this zaft loss before it happened im just wondering does anyone see apoc being overturned or do u guys only see pve clans being "the in thing" as opposed to osw clans

13. Silver im on a phone n having a bevy.....getting my point across was more important than grammer.....but thanks for your informative post

14. Zaft is down but not out or dead!!!! Never underestimate the faithful.

Zaft Destiny

15. I like the honesty and gusto :lol:

16. Apocalypse has a similar alliance structure. We're not just one family but a collection of like minded clan families that work together to slay what ever gets in the way.

17. You do not need a super alliance to knock off a another big one, a single clan to give them a run for their money, as Judgment proved in their war vs zaft. This is a game of change, nothing ever stays the same way for a long time, You never know when the next osw to change the game will come 

18. If Kaw can get back in gear there will be an entire new generation of players.

It's a dream, but it's one that is very possible. We could see new alliances and super powers arise, new ee clans that will put a mark in Kaw history.

But like anything in history will prove no great nation will last forever, for even the largest kingdoms fall. Apoc was destroyed a long time ago, reduced to a shell but they rebuilt and have become a power house. Zaft was thought to big to fail, but after laoda left and many of their lb players the clans fell off the leader boards. IMHO it wasn't apoc that destroyed zaft, they did that themselves when they lost leadership

19. Leadership is important, great clan can not realize how much they rely on 1 or 2 players until those players are gone.

20. i think you just described WWII basically