ZAFT, I CHALLENGE YOU.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *-ThE_-God-_ReTuRnS- (01), Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godmod is as godmod does.

2. Zaft has not paid, and will therefore pay the ultimate price of defying -GodMod-

All Hail -GodMod-

3. God mod just shut the hell up, dude. You know who originally thought up GodMod? Vasilias. And do you know who Vasilias is now?



You stole my joke and made it into something that is over killed and annoying. I ask of you that you just leave, before I find out your main. Because when I do, I will tell ZAFT. When I tell ZAFT, lets just say I hope you give it up and move on.

Vasilias/Hulk out 

4. Get it done Val

5. Zagt is not bullies. They r war proffessionals. I dont recommend you mess with them unless u want ur clan to look bad. Im not in ZAFT but i know their power

6. Awe, hulk....now I'm not the only one who knows!

7. I really hope this is a joke... I feel bad for this guy if he's serious xD

8. To clarify those who are PMing me:

Awe, hulk...now I'm not the only one who knows [the origin.]

Thanks for making it impossible for me to just have a conversation without making assumptions.

9. JKnapps???? 

10. Lots of people know deni. It just took the hype too far.

11. Not lots of people...I have been asked. So there's TONS of people that didn't know lol.

I felt I was part of a group of people that had an inside joke. Lol, that's gone.

12. Lmao I am not God_Mod, to those who were just asking me. I just came up with god mod and went around being the preacher to GodMod.

13. It's ok, Hulk. It will pass. Yesterday, they thought it was me.

Tomorrow, it'll probably be some other random forumer.

14. I honestly think it's Eric_Northman... I thought it was Moose until Moose locked his thread earlier today.

15. I never thought it was moose. Then again, I know....

So my opinions a little biased. ;)

16. Hulk, follow me. Lets work together to bring this idiots main to ZAFT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.