ZAFT, I CHALLENGE YOU.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *-ThE_-God-_ReTuRnS- (01), Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funny he 15 lands and won't even be able to hit that many smaller player zaft membs. Lol dumb kid. ( source- in zaft sub clan)

2. Dude, even if ATA just gave u 100trillion dollars, you still couldn't beat zaft

3. Dark Panda.
    If I had 100 trill I reckon I could hire clans to target ZAFT. Not destroy them, but maybe wreck a couple of their clans. Obviously I respect ZAFT so wouldn't do that, instead I would use 100 trill to build complete and get some nice BFA

4. 100 trillion . Buy all lands . Fully upgrade castle . Buy full t5 attack and buy 100 k of each pot . Bank rest in allies . Done :cool:

5. People think I'm godmod. :cool:

6. You will be tracked down to your main and destroyed , god mod . You are starless with this alt and think you can challenge a big war clan.

Zodiac alliance of freedom treaty

7. Depends, I dont think you can speak for zaft if in a sub and not admin.

8. If Depends can't then I can, as a member of Zaft followed me and asked me to find this imposters main for them.

9. God mod is a troll and a fail one , no matter what . And in getting confused between these two ones .

10. Challenging against the strongest, oldest clan that has other strong clans backing them up. Its like NK vs USA. Good luck begin farmed the entire kaw.

11. I will fix that tomorrow, don't worry.

12. Hahaha OP, do you really think you have a chance with zaft? No one can or will ever and I mean EVER destroy zaft. Lock thread nuff said

13. Yay. Is it now time for a lock? :lol: *checks clock*

14. ✦☠✧༺Ž̸λŦŤ☠ᏩཇསཇཧᎥཧ༻✧☠✦ ☠₩ŦŤŤ☠COME GET SUM

15. Wow. You zaft guys clearly don't know what your dealing with. God mod is one of the most feared things in existence. After destroying clans, resetting players, and everything else, his massive repuatiation reaches even into other games. I mean, he just beat apoc in war!

Oh wait no. Wrong way around.

16. *Grabs popcorn to watch laoda n Co put modgod in world of butthurt

17. Hey after you start this take a screen shot of your news feeds, i mean before you reset and quit

18. I this dude for real? or is this forum his way of trying to be funny lol

19. He is being a troll, guys. Let the thread die,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.