ZAFT CORP OSW STRATEGY REVEALED!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Aug 31, 2012.

1. 13 Clans Vs Us now. The more the merrier :)

ZAFT CORP DOING EB NOW (only Harbringer return fire) - LET NOOBS & ATLS DIE FOR THEM!!! REALLY COWARDS!!! The only Zaft Carnage still fight on their own battle. Guess they wana get auto scouters achievement?? Good Job Carnage, guess your fingers pain after many hours, days scouting non stop!!! :)

None of Zaft corp inc since All noob Zaft clans JOINed WAR lol

Now Zaft Destiny Joined war. They broke CF again lol Nice Acting Dom. See ya again in battlefiled :lol:

What make Zaft (Laoda) so panic to ask 8 Zaft Clans on us while he's not even hitting. Huay the owner of Zaft Corp her battles only increased by 40+ per day lo

This war going to be 1 year every soon! my respect to those who fight as true a warrior!!!

Pls dont go and cry with different clans, click their butts and ask them to help. IT's USELESS. We wont back down. even more clans join now. nothing to be changed if you yourself not fighting your own battle mates!!

Respect to all! Happy Kawing!!

2. Yeah... I forgot what wanted to say... Darn it!

3. Who say is will 1 year war? sHooooo I say is 10 years war. lol

4. It's exactly how the OP put it. Step 1: Form a new clan by absorbing another clan

[​IMG]

Step 2: Do lots of EBs in the new clan to kick start.

[​IMG]

Step 3: Throw new clan members into war and overwhelm enemy with new members (or absolute strangers, you eventually run out of tools that can't grasp the concept that their clan mates are being stripped of trillions on a daily, if not hourly basis. Remember, YA_Judgemental_FI big guns continue to do EBs while these new members war for them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 4: Repeat steps 1 to 3 and brag about stripping inactive, banned accounts while remaining oblivious to the reality of what's going on. Who knew getting your butt handed to you could be so much fun?

5. This is going to get ugly(er)

6. Lmao rose :p

7. Lol interesting

8. that looks like the european server, I can see some french.

9. @darkset.. It appears those top three you showed on ye EB plunder pic are all hansels.. They could be self pinning.. Just a thought.. And YAFI was at war before the merger and so was judgment.. We didn't decided to make 6 new clans just to fight 2 clans.. And next time post with your main๎€

10. lol nice one darkset :)

But you missed too many critical details and differences.

(1) Yafi and Judgment were already blood alliance, the merger is merely to get together.
    (2) We don't do new EBs to kick start. We were already at war before the EBs were even done.
    (3) Everyone knew what was going on already, and joined knowingly into the war before the clan was even formed.
    (4) No new clan members here :) Yeah, we are being stripped trillions on an hourly basis. Really? Don't be so obvious in lying ok? :lol:
    (5) No, we don't brag about stripping banned accounts.

Everyone knows why ZAFT has to create so many new alts to talk :lol:
    Because ZAFT doesn't allow members to post in forums! But ZAFT members are itching to! :lol: :lol:
    Don't worry, it's common knowledge already. :p

11. Do i just ask to join yafi judgement? Cause u guys seem like jokers :)

12. 13? Come on guys, you really gotta always exaggerate to make your point? If 10 players make a clan n have 1 in each you seriously suggest that is 10 clans on you?

13. Pressed send too quickly lol. You were fighting 2 wars 1 v AAH n Osiris and 2 v Zaft. You merged n that's all that's changed. You still fighting the same wars vs same clans

14. Bsck again lol. All eb on both sides, look at the items everyone has. I've even been in eb with Yafi members ๎’ during this war.

Eb is requirement for items n growing really if you are poor like me (sniff ๎“). Just have to divide my time between war n eb but don't pretend you guys don't eb as that's not correct at all.

15. No exaggeration at all, fact is it wasn't 10 players per clan, unless you can't count :eek:
    Tell me if you need a maths class :)
    Also, we never pretend we never do EBs. Ok, I don't do EB :lol:

Only a simple posting detailing ZAFT's strategy, and so many reactions. I haven't even gone into how ZAFT breaking a CF as part of their OSW strategy too. We even have a certain ZAFT clan who requested for CF, grow for T5 and once L3 came out, rejoined the war [ZAFT's strategy again??]. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

At least Snr, you are using your main unlike ZAFT members who use alts. :D

16. You got an inactive clan on your list for a start lol

17. Well if there the reason Ithaca there pretty badass