Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elegant is Brenna?

Heya Brenna

2. Can someone answer the big question please......... It seems that everyone (mostly apoc) is avoiding this question and all of kaw wants to know the answer to. HOW CAN YOU PLAY KAW IN HEAVEN? I would like to know because when I do go to heaven or hell I'd like to still play this game. Apoc members do you have any connections to the almighty? May I have his number or maybe the wifi password in heaven.
    Again how can you play kaw in heaven? Please don't ignore the question. Thanks.

3. "Winner winner, now give me a chicken dinner!" Now that that musical number has been said, who's winning ?

4. Oh look, a statless alt whose very first forum post is an off topic "question".

Run along little one, your post has nothing to do with this thread.

5. Lmao inferno. The majority of the 455 pages of this thread is off topicBecause Dev's or Mods choose to heavily censor forum, you will find people will look for the nearest place to voice an opinion. Just because someone has an opinion that u disagree with, doesn't mean you should censor them. Please try and use your powers for good not evil. By using that account the day after she past away, shows disrespect to her and her family in my humble opinion. And with that people are going to comment.

6. Clutching at straws here aren't you. Let warlor mourn her passing in peace. Idiots.

7. And those who were close to her^

8. Would have been nice if Imf and Angel of warlor had have offered me that curtsy 2 months ago. Instead they call me a liar and strip my account the next day. Think that's how those two roll thoughwhat Ya gonna do.

9. How does warlor mourn her passing? By playing her account? That's sick in nature don't you think. And inferno technically that is not off topic, you're talking about an account who's owner has passed (RIP) and is now being used to hit eb and rack up funds. I see strip funds for future use so yes it's on topic. And of course apoc will avoid this discussion and say something irrelevant to distract the KaW community to avoid embarrassment.

And to the person who's playing the supposedly deceased person's account - you're sick in the head. (And also breaking ToU - but that's none of my business)

10. Smurf (and others), what's sad is that you pretend to be an expert on matters which you really know nothing about. Let me ask you something. Just a hypothetical, but how many married couples in a household, or sisters/brothers, etc play kaw together ya think?

We all miss our dear Ahyla very much, but for people like you to drag this angel through the mud says a lot about you and a particular crew you run with. Next time, you and others should trust that due diligence was done and no violations occurred. And that's all that really needs to be said..back on thread topic pls.

11. Not avoiding anything as you said it's none of your business. Respect our wishes to leave her name alone.

Imf brother you won't be able to reason with those people to much delusion in them. No point even dignifying the muck that's coming there mouths with a response.

12. IMF I appreciate you pointing me out like that. BUT Ahyla's account belongs to Ahyla and hers only. If she has a partner/family member what have you isn't that still breaking ToU?

And answer me this please. What kind of spouse/family member would play a deceased I repeat a DECEASED person's account? They should be mourning the loss or celebrating the person's life instead of playing this damn game.

13. Irony Destiny member spouting about TOU how's sells doing?

Classy zaft as always

14. And f-u-r-y lol, wow where do we begin. For starters, i'll just assume i'm talking to a wall. But those with brain reading this should be able to follow along.

I dont know you. I certainly do not trust you. With that said your own clan member pm'd us that nothing seemed off with you the day your personal situation came up via your banner. I would have happily granted a cf request as is common when real life affects kaw gameplay. You chose not to, and as such, we continued to hit your account. Again, you "chose" to stay in an "osw". Furthermore, you were active on all your accounts. Hence, we assumed you were raising strip funds. But seriously, what idiot runs out in no man's land, refusing to wave a white flag expecting to NOT get shot?!?!

15. Sells being banned is not part of this thread stay on topic noob. What's wrong running out of excuses?

Anyways I might not spend a whole lot of money in this game but my head and heart is in the right place. If my spouse/family member passes, I wouldn't be playing their account a few days later for future strips to use. Thank you and have a good day.

16. How people play is not your concern. Because you play a certain way doesn't make it the only way, right way etc.

How people mourn is also unique. Perhaps the best pathway on these sensitive topics us to choose the higher path and simply be respectful and move along.

My $.02

17. Sells was part of zaft idiot. Course it's part of the thread mong

18. You mourn how ever you want too smurf. Don't judge others how they mourn. Everyone's different. Brainless turd.

19. Smurf, ownership of property and devices belongs, by law, to the household and the accounts that fall under a family name. Who determines who Ahyla is? We know who she is. We know who her family is. So again, i'll repeat, leave it with the devs who have already resolved the issue and found no error. Let us and her family mourn in peace.

20. Ntz ntz ntz... If you are going to lie then better check first with your clanies. Nobody claimed that there's a family member playing that account. Several people from your clan (I remember only about Westiee now but there was more) has posted in forums about how Ahyla knew that she's going to die and was worried for her accounts faith (kinda strange priority when one its about to die, but each on his own) and took care to pass login credentials. You are the first one who's claiming that maybe there's a family member playing that account. So please... As long those close to her disrespect her memory (playing that account 2 days after her death :-/) why you ask strangers to have a respect for your lost?

Note: I'm not claiming that someone has breach ToU. I still believe there is an angel playing KaW. But I do understand those who think there's something suspicious in this story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.