Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You'd have to attempt more than 10 strips. Ask Harb about our fail rate on him.

#StillNotOld #Harbed #HatesUsBecauseTheyAintUs

2. If Harbed became an actual kaw term I think I'd giggle like an idiot every time I saw it used.
    Mostly because I live for others misfortune.

3. Except for, you know, right NOW.

4. Quality not quantity ;)

5. Did u miss 'mare minutes'? When was Vaik even open for 4hrs? That's the strip eclipso was talking about. U may not be aware cos it's not even a clan in ur alliance watching him so I don't blame u, but get ur facts straight next time.

No one is boasting. Maybe except for eclipso who is obviously boasting about catching a strip in mare minutes but forgets to mention that the loss was still significant (which was my only point) and that it wasn't even apoc who caught that strip and woke the target lol

6. Wasnt boasting. Merely questioning

7. Sutt was open for over 4 hrs and u couldn't take 50%

8. Oh and Nate is boasting also. About old news. It's actually amusing. Here's some other old news Nate can tell us about - his clan failing to survive, after so much chest pumping..even several merges didn't save ur sorry sicnoc asses. Isn't it how u ended up in hog?

9. My news is relevant to this war, it's not like I'm bringing up your failed acquisition of iG. We could even talk about more recent news regarding my former pot burners but I'd say the conversation I had with the devs was enough.

10. Shadenfruede should be a religion. I live for others misfortune and misery too.

11. I think when someone steals you and it zeros your gold you should get a popup notification that says "You got Harbed!"

12. 

13. I have never been fully Harbed but very close once. I was able to buy one ally and still had some SDP.

The other 4 or 5 strips on me where not even close to a Harbing. I had caught them early and in one attempt was able to play dead and reverse strip.

We had some good tracking so on our reverse strip we got a sleeper and we fully Harbed the player over about 3 hours.

14. Last war with Zaft the term for disbanding a clan by accident became fondly known as "Doing a harb" lol

Will be a whole KaW dictionary dedicated to him soon

15. Actually I saved more than 15% in 15 minutes. Not an advert just an observation.

16.  i remember that accidental clan disbanding..... Fond memories. "I am your commander, k?" 

17. Humor fail, maybe inside lord joke. Rest of KaW knows your not a So red hot vixen but rather a pale white chicken lookin tender. On sale. Bow down to All Hail

Tron

18. You truely love Vix now don't ya. Get out some more kid, catch some sun rays, you might feel a bit better in your pathetic life as a troll.

19. I am in a geographically sunny environment envied by thou. Your post has no offense or intent...Next...Please?

20. Do you even lift bro?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.