zaft and wdgaf.... call to arms

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZA__Dirty__FT, Jul 25, 2013.

1. I don't get this chiz about ZAFT.

I have never had a reason to be "against" them. I don't even know why this osw has started.
    Clans are forging alliances so one side will win. But then what? The apparent hate isn't going to end, neither is each side.

So stop preaching every movement of a war you're not a part of. But if you are, don't drag the rest of the Kawmmunity in to it when they don't need to be.

And out of interest, why, OP, are you Zagged if you're not with then?
    (Zagged= ZAFT Tagged).

2. If you want to own an allies, just make it overprice. and is yours. Zaft dun go around n start hitting people and say allies mine, stand back. In so many comments, cant you see 95% is by Uc member? Eb clan i suppose but not resilience i guess. They r true respect warrior. They talk they fight. Unlike Clan A, clan B, Lotr going for 2x gold to built t6? Worst, Lotr with so many clan but no members. In my stand, you want osw, fight like one. Xtal on eb n get away with it, is like having 80% of UC members going for gold than fight. Be like resilence. Strips and fight. 

3. I know iG thrives, that wasn't my point. My point was that no clan is the strongest in kaw forever. There will come a time when another clan will overtake zaft.

I never meant that iG wasn't strong. I've always had massive respect for iG and still do.

4. What why does this forum exist. Why do u care so much. Even if this needed to be made u shoulda made it along time ago. Zaft is the strongest family of clans in kaw.