zaft and wdgaf.... call to arms

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ZA__Dirty__FT, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Probably dumb question. What's UC?

2. Umbrella Corp, another alliance

3. Interesting 

4. I know them I'm just slow today :)

5. OP's main could be targeted by ZAFT now...hush hush

6. Woo... New alliance for both side.Congrate. I believe Zaft is not a bully. Juz that you don't hit them, they don't disturb u. The person who start this war must have did something to Zaft in order to activate the OSW button.

7. idk whats ure intention but i respect zaft, theyre not a bully for me.. all i knw thyre the one who help us durig my osw times...

8. Apoc fought all of zaft and faith and last I checked their still standing. So the size of zaft doesn't necessarily insure their victory in osw. Yes their big but bigger isn't always better.

9. small but strong I fear no one

10. His Allies Are Gone! 

11. Hahas if there were a reason for me attacking zaft, it would be that I am really jealous of them ;p but since I probably can't do anything yet... I'm going sit out of this cowardly xD

12. Who cares just do you're own thing and don't worry ablut Zaft, nothing lasts forever...

13. Much respect for the alliance! Glad to see them come together! Loads of friends in both zaft and wdgaf! It's good to see them merge!

14. They won't be this strong forever. iG was once the biggest clan in kaw and look at it now

15. Coming from a person in an alliance clan founded by iG 

16. Lol please iG still lives on and thrives^

☠ɵ₲ Ѧ།།ιⱥηƈɛ☠

17. Op if you wanna bash ZAFT then you should'nt have put their tags on. Obviously you wanted to be a part of ZAFT and got rejected and butthurt.

18. @Miso-Soup actually they are, not all I know many there that I'm good friends with but the biggies who think the Allie market is all to them, that's a bully.

19. lol... Zaft isn't exactly out to get you, everyone just feels that way because they are at the top

20. Nice statless alt op.