Your voice matters to me

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ummm.... I know the respond has been showed but... do you still look at this thread titan?.....

2. He still looks at this thread and I believe the devs still do too. Just post it here although I wouldn't expect a dev response specifically for your post.

3. Kezzer do you have your morning coffee before putting on your vk wannabe uniform and getting to work or just jump right to it? I admire your dedication.

4. Should I add you to my fan list? Seriously though say what you want I just like to help out. At least I am willing to help out whereas plenty of people are happy to troll

5. How many smurfs died to provide you with the blue for all that colorful butt kissing?

6. Ty :)

I thought that there should be a small war for small or unexperienced players so that other players can experience wars and also favor with their timezone. I war before but since the timezone problems is present I can't join regularly and I no longer knew much about wars. Especially that the season 5 is quite getting near, I wonder if others would want to join but also didn't knew much about wars (like me but not me because I'm busy). And also, if others will learn about wars more, they can learn how to pvp and handle themselves from farmers.

But, I planned it to have someone initiate a war and make their own schedule of war instead and whenever someone initiate a war, it will be shown to a schedule of small wars and players can join into a clan that favors with the type (advantage, random, etc.) and favors with the timezone as well....

But since this part can be inflated (since many ppl can make several clans and keep winning) I thought of having a spell to the participants which made them not join any wars. It may range to 1h - 5h depends in how much can it stop the inflation and in how much it can make players enjoy warring (and stopping it because of that spell..)

Also, unlike normal wars, these small wars give smaller rewards unlike the normal one so that the original war will still be useful and more realistic unlike the small wars which are like the "practice" part of warring...

You know what, I should make another thread instead :/ .... but since I don't want to lose this and make another one....

7. kenpachi is once a helpful player but when he was silenced......
    ppl also told him the same. But the only difference is, kezzer wouldn't stop helping even though he's silenced... Right kez?

8. Nope although I don't plan on getting silenced.

9. Sry different persons have diff req for their build, and for me i canexplain them in Pm/3rd party.

Well how a silence person can help ? Really curious, dont tell me i have to say
    "Gm, ge, ga everytime on forum or have to write on every forum post :)

10. Kenpachi really changed than before.....
    I miss the good ole happy, proud and good person I met.......
    Now he's gone I guess...

Edit: also, you can help in many ways. What now if they can't go to you, then go to them yourself, unless you don't want to help at all. Ask if they're alts or still didn't know abt it, and just don't be tempered from ppl who tease you because they said that you are a "wannabe"

But since you give up so easily, I don't think you can even continue helping since you can give up to anything that easy....

11. Yes I still look at this thread 

12. Go to them ? Eh ?
    What u implying ?
    I am perm silenced, Mine 2nd perm silence and some mods of kaw are what i can say show clan loyalty to their clans.
    They dont silence them when they say trash but when an enemy say "Click on silence"

And i will help depending upon my mood not when u or some 1 say to me.
    No need for u to miss me, bcoz there are many persons whom u can folow if u need any help.
    Ask mods,vk they may help u if they have time :)

13. If you really want to help newbies just wait for them to appear in world chat through the new player announcement. I do it occasionally although it is rather sad to see about 50% don't make it further than choosing a name.

Also regarding moderators and big alliances, moderators shouldn't be biased towards other alliances however I agree it may occasionally happen. No names but there are too many moderators in specific alliances which isn't inherently a bad thing although more non large alliance moderators would make a huge difference to how players feel towards the potential for bias.

14. I don't need any help. When you message me, I still didn't get it, until I learn by myself.

What I want to show is that you've spend your time helping and willing to help when needed at anytime....... Before...
    Now I only see a kind of kenpachi whom I don't want to fight with becaue I know that whatever ppl say you would only believe in your own eyes....

Also, I'll remind you that I sometimes don't speak straight to the point and usually express it in different things...
    goodluck in being one of the negative persons that I've never expected from the start....

Edit: I think better tutorial is a must since others even grow without someone helping or giving tips to them. Maybe the best word to use when playing kaw is "explore"

15. Kezer are u dumb or what ?
    What did i say ?
    I am perm silence, so i will have to wait for devs have to ubsilence me which will take 3 months.

Aftet that only i can help them.... :)

U said 50% dont make it ? :)
    I gues around 10-25% people only make it.
    When they see stats of lb they leave themsleves...
    Its truth and i say this bcoz many hev flwed me and have given me straight facts for leaving kaw within 10 day from start of their playing...
    Alaish i am always like this :)
    I have not changed at all

16. I'm pessisimistic myself, but I don't give up.
    I can't do anything about your decsion I guess........ And your choice..... But I'll still wait for players who are negative towards this game to change as the devs will work out the problems and make this game better again...

(I'm sure my spelling is wrong somewhere...... Isn't it?...)

17. Havent u read the forum post that philo posted ?
    Ata is not at all intrested in kaw. They are more intrested in Smash or something or planing on taking new games..
    And all the ideas we gave here were implemented in smash.

Kaw is a dying game. There is some graph too it is falling at high speed.
    Soon kaw will go out like Gaw.....

Its harsh truth.

I dont say believe me 100% , i am saying u shld know the true facts....

Happy kaw, Not making u angry/sad its truth :)

18. I'm not dumb I just forgot that you can't use pm if you are perm silenced. Again I wouldn't know from personal experience ;) I also said about 50% don't make it past choosing their name. It was a rough estimate. If you really want to help out the newbies try making a guide on the forums with a step by step guide. Just get a friend to direct the new players to it :)

19. Whatever happens...... I'm never gonna give up.

Don't judge something you haven't seen behind the faces. Yes they are more busy in smash in 2013, but imagine if why would they make new wallpapers, increased eb payout, and growth weekend? Don't tell me because "for players to grow" or "for players to earn more gold" then what's the wall paper for? "for players to continue playing because the new game looks better"?

And it was 2013 did you read the calendar?
    I would give up and believe that kaw is dying if you know how to make a game like this without resetting it and instead enchance things which affects different parts of kaw and players. They may made a mistake at the start, but remember, "Everything big starts from small."

Edit: also, the game is more focused in "social" because the game itself is boring but with ppl around, it becames happier and challenging... I also discovered that this game have a portion of "strategy" from builds, warrings and ofws. Kezzer's opinion is good, but the tutorial or we should show the way to forums for them to see helpful threads.

20. I've come up a good idea.
    Why don't devs make a limitation in buying stuff like seals, horns, nobs, etc?
    Is it better if they made a limitation and make it narrower as the time passes? Or go and make a limitation straight away?.....
    Or make a limitation enough to stop someone pay every few hours?....

If devs approved this then players would probably stop complaining a little more and the inflation of too much gold to lbs will stop as well. If not then I'll wait at the fixes they will make in the game..... But also, next time think of the negative things something will bring before updating and stuff......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.