Your voice matters to me

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Support. I understand this game is for the purpose of ATA making money, but if you run out the players, where will your money come from then?

2. I SUPPORT you old friend..

3. support for Titan you're one of the best mods out therekeep it up my friend you're awesome

4. I like your ideas AJ, but Im to lazy to type a new reply so I just quoted it with some changes. Hope you dont mind. :D

5. This is just the most perfect gif for Titan. Many thought Titan had gone and quit...clearly now he has gained a huge amount of morale support.

Let's keep this thread active so others can see it :)

6. Need events that encourage the smalls and mids. A short 2-3 day event. Can be PvP or PvE. Collect "x" amount get small prize (bb, aqua, inferno, crux, etc.). No leader board, no equip. And definitely no hte. Repeat once a month.

7. I want to thank those that have posted and keeping my pms in high gear  please discuss this with your clans and friends and direct them to me if they wish to have their voice heard.

Again thank you community for all your feedback

8. Bad Robot  thank you but by the time I'm done compiling all the data it will be the community that I will Salute for its your voices than can help to bring about the positive that is needed for all. 

9. Why do clan prices need to be raised? How is that going to help anybody? Don't ATA already overprice everything anyway?

10. I just want to say, ive already read AJ's post. To those of yall qouting it, please stop.

And i support what AJ posted. And Titan, its appreciated to see you also are showing your loyalty to the community.

11. Support to titan, with theses new buildings cone out now i have no chance of being bc, i feel like ata cares more for lbs then anyone else

12. Titan, thx for this thread and I hope it isn't derailed. Imo new lands and tiers need to be released or the big spenders get bored.

For me as a small build that was hlbc, the new lands are tiers are just a new target to aim for.

I'll never be build complete but hey I'll have fun trying.

13. The issue with new players being given a set amount of gold to buy a set amount of buildings/land is that the buildings themselves can be sold and then that gold can be volleyed to main accounts. Unless the devs change the coding behind how selling buildings work in regards to build tokens then this is a major reason why this wasn't added.

Regarding events, I want to see the old style tiers where top 10 got a special level 11 gold version of the best equipment, top 100 got level 10 of the best and top 500 or best tier gets base level best equipment. The equipment itself is a pain to enchant and the benefit of receiving it maxed as well as getting better plunder bonuses and other rewards is a major bonus.

Events also need to stop HTE dropping items altogether or make it drop the same amount as a regular haunting item wise but it drops the extra gold. HTE is too powerful in events which is why the top players in events generally use it.

Wars are in need of a lot of love and care and preventing moles and statless would be a great step forward. This is the main reason why the low end of warring and the weekend wars are so unpopular. They just aren't enjoyable. Another thing is the abuse of 1 action per war to get around being inactive. It's honestly another major issue that people need to be able solve more easily.

Towers used to prevent you gaining as much plunder overall as you just got no plunder from them overall but now they lower your plunder. Honestly this was a bad move seeing as devs want to encourage PvP. This is a war game but you won't get any warring going on if it prevents you being able to remain competitive if you even come close to having a decent war build. No plunder from towers with no plunder loss will be a big step forward in fixing PvP.

Mithril equipment other than the most up to date season is really worth it. When the best event equipment beats the s1 and some of the s3 equipment why would people bother saving up for this equipment when they could simply unload once an hour and get great event rewards. This is another main reason why wars are dying. Either up the war rewards or make the event equipment close but not as good as war equipment. Yes I am aware the current event equipment can't be changed now however with s5 coming up in a couple of months (we hope) this would be a great chance to start making this change.

Low end allies for new players. This is just painful to watch. New players need a max ally plunder spell built into their new player spell. The very least the devs could do is make it act like a 500m ally in order to persuade them to get an ally before the new player spell runs out.

As has already been mentioned hit ranges.

Stat growth from buildings need adjusting. Growth at the top end should be slow in order for people to progress naturally through each land at a time as well as making the top seem more realistic to the new players. Here is a graph that shows how stat growth should be as you carry on. (yes it's an oxygen disassociation curve)

Those are a few things that if implemented would actually do this game some real good and help retain players better instead of driving them off.

14. Oh forgot to add I think giving new players all land unlocked to hl would be a good incentive

15.  what he sed

16. It is hard for mid size players like me and new players to grow, and almost every new player doesn't enjoy the beginning of the game and quite when they start

17. Matters to you, Titan. Not the Devs. "I hold to the Tou for ATA when needed..." - what about all the time?

And sorry but I'm not holding my breath for any positive change.

18. Full support Titan,as usual not resting on any laurels some think Mods have & abuse..great job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.