Your voice matters to me

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The devs just added a new feature that they can restore reset accounts. So if you had an account reset you should email them.

Inferno reset and they just restored his account in full.. It's now under the name _broken_

Thank you devs for the new feature of account restoration 

2. And time for the hate/spam to begin... thanks larry.

3. Skeezer what hate spam? I'm just giving good news that the devs are willing to restore reset accounts

4. You know exactly what I mean and stop spreading false/unconfirmed info.

5. Not that it has anything to do with the thread but how is it's false? Reset account was clearly restored.

6. Look here noob..

I gave you links.. Look at it.. It's not false

The next order you try giving me I would think it through. Maybe you outta just stay in your lane and let the adults speak here

7. Just because they can doesn't mean they will for every person who requests it.

8. Bing bing bing bing. And we have a winner.

9. No one said they would?

10. Geezer thinks he'll get vk asking you to behave or fugazi policing threads

11. So who gets special treatment than apoc or mods or both?

12. Another person that struggles with reading comprehension. It's pretty much an epidemic these days.

13. I think it's only fair that they should since they always say they will not under any circumstances.. I thought they wanted things to be fair?

14. I am simply saying that we have no proof that the devs are willing to reset accounts. What happened with Inferno was a huge mistake on ATA's part we all know that because restoring a reset account (which we have all been told isn't possible but has been proven otherwise) to an ex moderator shows poor judgement. This on top of the recent community issues that have been going on isn't helping ATA out at all.

I am not trying for VK either I am simply saying that spreading that restoring a reset account is now available to all players is most likely false information because it would have either been announced by Kaw_Community or people wouldn't have been turned away in the past.

15. If things are to be and all players treated on a level playing field then it should be available to all. I was just told in a recent email that all players are treated equally and I believe "equal playing field" was a term that was used. I assume this must now be available for everyone. Skeezer stop trying to kiss their ass

16. Larry when I just said that what they did was a massive mistake how is that in any way kissing their ass? I am agreeing with you that they screwed up in doing this. I only said that saying that restoring a reset is open to all is false info because you know for a fact that isn't how it is. Trust me I want this issue resolved just as much as you do.

17. How do I know it's not open for everyone? I was just promised in an email that there is an even playing field and all are treat equally. Skeezer you're sticking your nose where it don't belong.

18. Ok silly emo inferno resets account than gets it back days later? That's what I see that and your little thirsty butt kissing blue writing

19. Pleazzer is gonna get VK in no time with all that ass kissing

20. I like blue is there a problem with that?

Whichever way you look at this ATA screwed up. I just wonder how they will fix this because it won't be easy. They either need to make this open to everyone (as larry said equal playing field) or reverse it. There can't be one rule for everyone else and Inferno gets another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.