Your voice matters to me

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Players of KAW,

Don't think your voice doesn't matter nor is unheard, it matters to me and I do not just hear but I listen.

We all remember the days of tap tap with not a issue that would drive our crave for this game into oblivion. I'm not an old school kaw buff but have been here over 3 1/2 years and have seen the changes and the "progression" of kaw along your side. Some we think for the good and some we think for the bad.

My reasoning for this thread is one simple objective, to help project the voice of the players of kaw to the development team. Don't get me wrong as a moderator I do look out for the interest of ATA, but I'm also looking out for those whom play the game first hand that want and need to be able to voice their concerns on any changes that have and perhaps may happen in kingdoms at war.

I myself did all I could to help the player base before I was modded. I hold to the Tou for ATA when needed, but my utmost priority is for you, the players I play this game along the side of.

I myself have question and would like answers as well, but I put you and yours ahead of me for without you all kaw would not be possible.

So please, I ask cause I want to document every voice that wants to be heard, please follow and pm me what it is that's concerning to you, or is creating an unwary feeling playing this game. Please give me time to respond for I will respond to each and every message. All messages will be confidential nothing shared outside my eyes.

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear your voices for that's the reason I'm here.

~TG

2. Support to this Titan ️

3. Thank you Moody I want to put a collection of voices together and speak with the ATA staff. The more I receive from the player base the better off this is 

4. Here is a copy and paste of arguments from a third party discussion room:

1. Problem: Cyber-stalking/harassment

Solution: stricter rules for harassing people, particularly with real life issues

2. Problem: Too big of a hit range between new players/ established players with a slim chance narrowing the gap without excessive spending.

Solution: Give new players enough gold for them to be able to HFLC with a T5 L1 building on each land. To hush the crybabies give every player this amount of gold.

3. Problem: ATA support does not "support" their players. Some feel they are not treated fairly or completely ignored.

Solution: more user-friendly support policies.

4. Problem: clans creation prices are too inexpensive due to inflation
    Solution: raise clan creation price to 1T

5. Problem: clans creation prices are too inexpensive due to inflation.

Solution: raise clan creation price to 1T

6. Problem: pay to win PvP event causing less people taking part

Solution: we all understand the Devs do these events for money but 1 out of every 2 pvp events should have limited Xtal usage etc.

7. Problem: statless alts in ee wars

Solution: min stat requirement for wave of conflict to unlock....Like with the color spells?
    Harsher punishment for mains.

8. Problem: Blatant ignoring of cheating/botting/account sharing as well as inconsistency in the punishment and investigation of said instances.

Solution: Either an enforced zero tolerance policy for any person(s) found to be doing any of the aforementioned things, or an open statement saying these things are acceptable.

9. Problem: the community is never informed or kept up to date about new updates

Solution: better communication with the community/roadmaps/outlines for future plans that allow for community feedback

10. Problem: Giant prizes for big spenders in PvP/PvE events

Solution: more Reward tiers e.g top 1k prize, top2k as well as smaller increments for tiers regarding number of # collected

11. Problem: lack of new players

Solution: actually invest some money in advertising to Bring new players in

5. Thank you Aj all of that has been added To my list

6. Ajax and I are two different people. 

7. Lol sorry I fixed I apologize AJ

8. This could be used to volley-transfer gold to main accounts or even use it as easy strip funds.

9. Hmm. Well, the gold could be restricted to build use only.

10. Spy glasses and build tokens ️

11. Support to Titan

12. Support. Great content. Nails identifying issues.

13. Ata response....crickets

14. Support and AJ covered a lot of it. Would rather there be more for the people who don't spend hundreds every week. What will make the devs more 15 players spending 200 or more a week. Or 10,000 players spending $10 a week. Do the math.

15. With spending events there should be free items like the crux chests from previous events that dropped from ebs! I miss those

16. Titan I too have been around a long time. 5 and a half years. The devs have done some great things with the game but recently they took a turn for the worse. Aj listed the most prominent of problems and I support doing something to change it. We need change.

There have been a lot more threads lately with people addressing issues and offering solutions. Hopefully this one will get the attention of the devs, as it is spearheaded by a mod and vk.

17. Support

18. I salute you Titan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.