Your opinions on the verdict.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iDeception, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Don't post anymore

2. I do believe he deserves the death penalty for what he has done, but the problem I have is the length of time criminals spend on death row... If he gets off with life in prison he is more likely to be killed sooner than death row just because of the crimes he committed,

3. Is he a muslim terrorist, or a political terrorist? Cause, if he was committing what he thoughtwas jihad against the infidels, then he would look forward to death and his 72 virgin guys and girls. In that case, throw him in a supermax hole to rot. If its politically motivated, and he wants to live... kill him.
    Tl:dr Do the thing he wants the least!

4. strap him to a preasure cooker made just for him

5. Insert an IED inside him while he's unconscious, then lay him in an open field. When he wakes up and starts running, realizing he's free, detonate it.

6. Yes, but he ran over the body with his car.

7. Dont execute him that's what he wants

Force feed him pork everyday

8. After ten weeks of heart-wrenching and often gruesome testimony from more than 150 witnesses, including survivors with missing limbs and an anguished father who spoke of watching his young son die on the sidewalk in front of him, a jury sentenced Dzhokhar Tsarnaev to the death penalty for his role in the deadly 2013 Boston Marathon bombing.

After a whole month, the jury has finally came to a verdict. A verdict in which I agree with. Why let this individual live and be able to see family when they visit? He should and will be put to death.

Do you agree/disagree?

9. One bullet is cheaper than the electric bill for the eclectic chair or leather injection, plus it's completely painless if it's a shot to the back of the head, so it's very much "humane" and not cruel or unusual

10. My thoughts exactly. It costs thousands of our dollars a year to keep a prisoner alive. Just kill him. Plus, if terrorists know they can get away with terrorizing us witout dying, why shouldn't they keep doing stuff like this?

11. It says America attacked Muslim countries so that's why we hear about Muslim terrorists guess the Americans were right....

12. Meh.., he deserved it but they should have done it earlier imo

13. I believe he should be sentenced to death. Saying the death penalty is immoral is not rational. If you intentionally kill anyone, you deserve to die.

14. It was a federal case. The feds use lethal injection.

15. "Those who are allowed to shoot are those who are prepared to be shot."
    Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass.

16. Yeah, the article stated that lethal injection will be used against Tsarnaev

17. Verdict was guilty..no opinion needed.
    Law of the land prevails...end of story.

18. People are still entitled to their opinion, so I can/will ask. If you don't feel like giving your opinion then don't post. Simple.

19. I thought giving him 3 mre's and strapping him to a tomahawk missile would be fairly cost effective