your opinion please

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by harry-potter, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Which is the better phone the Samsung J5 or HTC 530? Please give reasons

2. Neither, both devices are low end.

edit:But go with j5

edit 2:ur KaW will probs lag

3. There is a thing called research plus let's say I like 1 phone better than the other. You get that phone and you don't like it you might blame me. I wouldn't care but I think you know where this is going.

4. iPhone 6

5. iPhone 6s

6. I have a HTC phone and it sucks on space. I've never heard of a Samsung j6

7. I have the 530 and it's an ok phone but not great for high end apps or space. The camera isn't great either so it's not for any budding photographers but it will easily run kaw and be great for general browsing and social media.

My gf has the j5 and honestly from what I've seen it's better than the 530. It's less laggy and the screen is nicer to use. The camera is better too if I remember correctly however don't trust me on that.

I've had this phone a while so will be replacing it in the future but not right now so I can tell you at least the 530 is fairly long lasting and sturdy.

8. Iphone players and their sandboxes... :roll:

9. So it makes phone calls then? ;)

10. Thanks for the info it's the options work gave me for a phone so I guess I will go with the J5 I personally hate Samsung phones I have the axe something right now as a work phone and it's awful but I suppose the J5 will be slightly better lock please

11. Nope

12. Hey... While the phones not great it can run what I want fine and can run things like pokemon go and kaw fine. A lot of people complain that go has fps lag for them so it's not doing so bad overall. Only real time I get lag is when I leave multiple apps running at the same time.

13. I'd go with the J5