Your Medieval Job?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IE__DragonBorn__IE, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Keeper of the royal privies :(

Aka cleaning the kings toilet

They gave it a fancy name so id save some face with my family

2. That's my line.

This guy gets it, sort of...

As for myself? Maybe a wandering bard.

3. I empty the chamber pots

4. In all honesty id like to have been a merchant, making my living traveling the world. Seeing the world must have been amazing back then, with no tv or internet you really wouldnt know what was around the next bend.

The mystery is gone out of everything, you know what to expect from everything before you get there, you know what youll see, what kind of people youll encounter.

Id want to be a sucessful merchant though so i could hire several big brawly bodyguards to see to my safety on my travels lol

5. Well,of course you'd have to seperate all female plants not used for pollinization for medicinal use...poultices and what not. So I get it...;-)

6. You insolent piece of turdsack. We do not need hinted-at speculations of how we should all stop PvPing and become EB fairies.

If i were in the medieval times, i'd be a barbaric pirate that killed miners and took all their gold expanding my own kingdom as i trod over everyone.

7. Total Minstrel, even tho they were so bad conceptuated.

8. Interesting question, btw, with interesting answers, :lol:.

9. Milone don't talk to Sean like that he's a sweet sweet person.And not everyone needs to brag about who they hitting .Sean could be doing it silently.Not everyone has the same style of play.

10. Ewww, snitch!!!! )0) .

11. Did they have welfare back then? If so then the same job i have now days

12. No I meant by just making rope, why not clothing or sail cloth or both? The market for something that versatile would explode!

13. Brewer and Baker. Would love to be a cart maker, too.

14. LMAO

15. My good man,that kind of out of the box thinking could indeed be explosive! I'll have my people contact your people.. In the meanwhile,think up a catchy jingle for the partnership! :)

16. The royal tutor.

17. I went to a psychic reading and was told that i used to be the 'wise woman' of a village, delivering babies, herbal remedies, potions etc.
    I think its a pretty cool job to have